Minneapolis - 100% Remote
Our client is a global leader providing analytics to our customers to feed, fuel, and protect the world. We help people make critical business decisions that impact the agriculture, oil and gas, trading, and weather industries.
The UX designer will be responsible for creating wireframes, user flows, and high-fidelity prototypes to effectively communicate design ideas and ensure a seamless user experience. In addition, they will be responsible for creating documentation, including user stories and design specifications, to ensure that the design system is understood and properly implemented by the product delivery teams.
- Update and maintain our design system based on the requirements of product delivery teams
- Create wireframes, flows, and prototypes to effectively communicate design ideas and ensure a seamless user experience
- Providing developers high fidelity designs with specifications based on wireframes, interaction pattern library and style guides
- Create UX documentation, including user stories and design specifications, to ensure that the design system is understood and properly implemented by the product delivery teams
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product managers, developers, and quality assurance analysts, to ensure that the design system is properly integrated into the product development process
- Lead collaborative design sessions and provide feedback for other UX designers
- Lead usability tests and user research projects
- Evaluate research findings to identify key insights
- Facilitate ideation sessions to identify potential features and solutions
- Stay up-to-date with the latest design trends and best practices to continually improve the design system
- Design icons and graphic assets
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct multivariate and usability testing and adjust designs appropriately based on user feedback
- Demonstrate both user interface and user experience concepts to stakeholders
- Be able to articulate design decisions
- A deep understanding of responsive design and an understanding of the iOS Human Guidelines and Material Design guidelines
- Determining customer goals and defining the component interactions necessary to achieve them
- Staying up to date with industry trends and best practices
- Adjusting design concepts as consumer and market needs change
- 3+ years of experience as a UX designer, with a strong portfolio showcasing your work
- Strong UI design skills
- Excellent UX writing skills
- Strong understanding of design principles
- Comfortable working with cross-functional teams
- Familiarity with design tools such as Adobe XD and Figma
- Experience with B2B software
- Eye for quality, clean design, and detail
- Strong understanding of software development practices, coding, and software architecture; past coding or product management experience a plus
- A positive attitude
- Passion for pixels
- Proficient with design / wireframe tools, such as Adobe XD, Illustrator, and Figma
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Ability to think creatively
- Mathematical aptitude and strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational, time and project management skills
- An understanding of the latest design and industry trends
- Experience with HTML and CSS is a huge plus
Reasons to Apply:
Our client offers their employees a competitive salary and attractive benefits here are just a couple.
- Generous health benefits along with other company sponsored benefits.
- Our client also offers a generous paid time off policy along with Paid Holidays.
- What's more, they are committed to developing our employees to meet their full potential through on-the-job training.
Search Leaders, LLCMinneapolis, MN
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.