Minneapolis - 100% Remote
Our client is a global leader providing analytics to our customers to feed, fuel, and protect the world. We help people make critical business decisions that impact the agriculture, oil and gas, trading, and weather industries.
As our Salesforce Developer, you’ll play a vital role at our client. We are looking for an individual that will be central to continually improving and enhancing the Salesforce platform for our organization. We are looking for someone who can take ownership of all programmatic requests. You will work alongside our Salesforce Administrator to collaborate on specifications based on stakeholder requirements, validate the proposals, and deliver the solutions.
This role comes with the potential to grow and manage your own team of developers over time.
- Collaborating with the Salesforce Administrator to validate business requirements and any considerations (security, scalability, limits).
- Develop Apex (classes and triggers), Visualforce*, (based on specific requirements) to extend Salesforce in order to support business requirements.
- Custom User Interface development, including Lightning pages, Aura Components and Lightning Web Components.
- Integrations: Use Salesforce APIs to integrate with other systems used in the organization.
- Best Practices: Adhere to Salesforce best practices, maintain code documentation, and write / maintain test classes for all custom development.
- Take ownership of release cycles to implement and deploy new/updates to existing applications and code.
- Integrating and maintaining business applications to Salesforce, such as e.g., DocuSign, Seismic, D&B, etc.
- Experience in Salesforce CRM app development with strong expertise in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Force.com at an enterprise level.
- Experience with SFDC Administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, User Security Models, Page Layouts, Email Services, Dashboards, Tasks, and Events.
- Preferred knowledge on Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, CPQ and Billing Product knowledge and Salesforce development experience.
- Experience with Lightning Components, Design System, APEX Classes, Process Builder, Triggers, Visualforce, Approval Processes, Aura, and Flow.
- Expert knowledge of Object-Oriented programming.
- Experience with database design concepts and use of SOQL, SOSL, and SQL.
- Experience with Salesforce API and Web Services (REST/SOAP/Bulk).
- Experience with environment management, release management, code versioning, deployment methodologies, and CI/CD tools.
- Experience leading activities on structured team development projects.
- Strong communication skills with both technical and non-technical clients.
- Ability to select, adapt, and effectively use a variety of programming methods and practice Agile software development methodologies.
- Ability to recognize and recommend needed changes in user and operations procedures including participation in code reviews.
- Salesforce certifications e.g. Certified Salesforce Administrator, Certified Salesforce Platform App Builder, Platform Developer II.
- Bachelor’s/Postgraduate degree, professional qualification, or relevant experience.
Reasons to Apply:
Our client offers their employees a competitive salary and attractive benefits here are just a couple.
- Generous health benefits along with other company sponsored benefits.
- Our client also offers a generous paid time off policy along with Paid Holidays.
- What's more, they are committed to developing our employees to meet their full potential through on-the-job training.
Search Leaders, LLCMinneapolis, MN
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.