IT Manager (ERP)
- Posted: over a month ago
Minneapolis - In Office
Our client is a global developer, manufacturer and distributor of injection devices for consumer diabetes, animal health, and medical surgical. They manufacture premium quality injection devices and related medical products with a focus on serving people and pets with diabetes.
If you are skilled at being the key driver for excellence in IT infrastructure, consider joining our client as our IT Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for managing the company's IT infrastructure and software applications at our manufacturing plant and offices. You will work extensively with and through internal users, outsourced infrastructure and ERP support vendors to ensure our business goals and objectives are met. You will provide hands-on leadership to expand and enhance our use of technology to improve manufacturing and office productivity and controls while mitigating risk and driving cost containment. Success will hinge on your ability to manage vendor relationships to ensure compliance with service level and quality expectations.
- Lead the development and implementation of strategies to expand the use of technology solutions to improve productivity, manage transactional processing costs, and lower risk.
- Develop and maintain strategies to effectively deploy and maintain the Company’s ERP and related IT systems (e.g., EDI solution, shipping automation tool, complaint management, etc.).
- Collaborate with business analysts on the design, development and maintenance of the Company’s sales reporting systems and reporting tools (e.g., Power BI, etc.)
- Manage the procurement, deployment, monitoring, maintenance, upgrade, backup and support for all key IT infrastructure hardware and networks, and software applications.
- Enhance the Company’s outsourced help desk processes, follow-through and reporting to better support users’ needs and issue resolution.
- Drive migration of the Company’s on-premises hardware to cloud-based solutions across the business (e.g., file servers, ERP system, telephony, remote access) where the economics make sense.
- Ensure appropriate security measures are maintained across the Company’s network and IT hardware to effectively manage risk.
- Provide periodic end-user security training.
- Ensure all key infrastructure services meet or exceed our internal SLA targets.
- Update and maintain the Company’s systems disaster recovery plan.
- Direct and manage various cross-functional IT projects, including the migration to Microsoft’s M365 platform, VOIP solutions, etc.
- Support the Company’s ERP upgrade and expanded use of technologies such as automation of data capture and information flow for shipping (e.g., products picked, freight forwarder and EDI communications)
- Bachelor degree in an IT-related field with a focus on application development / deployment and project execution
- Minimum of 10 years of related experience required
- Experience working in the manufacturing and distribution industry required
- Experience overseeing and deploying ERP systems required - Microsoft Dynamics Business Central / NAV platform experience a plus
- Experience managing and deploying system-wide IT infrastructure required
- Demonstrated project management skills across all functions of the organization, utilizing internal and outsourced IT resource groups required
- Hands on mentality with the ability to scale with the Company's growth
- Committed to organizational and functional goals & objectives with a focus on delivering results
- High attention to detail and follow up
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - able to engage with external vendors and all levels within the organization
- Ability to follow oral and written instruction and adhere to deadlines and schedules - will make routine decisions within established procedures
- Self-starter, willing to go the extra mile and be proactive independently as well as within a project team.
- Travel - Occasional travel out of state
Reasons to Apply:
Our client offers their employees a competitive salary and attractive benefits here are just a couple.
- Generous health benefits along with other company sponsored benefits.
- Our client also offers a generous paid time off policy along with Paid Holidays.
- What's more, they are committed to developing our employees to meet their full potential through on-the-job training.
Search Leaders, LLC
TechnologyView all jobs at Search Leaders, LLC