DO YOU HAVE HEAVY DEAL SOURCING EXPERIENCE AND AN ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT?
Our client, a fast growing company firm based in Dallas is searching for a Corporate Development / M&A Specialist to join their growing corporate development team. This company currently has offices in the US, Canada, the Middle East, Asia and Europe and is looking to expand both globally and domestically. The company is targeting 4-10 years of M&A experience in corporate development, investment banking or private equity, ideally with involvement in acquisitions of small to medium sized companies. Heavy deal sourcing experience is REQUIRED as well as a strong sales person who can lead a deal team from beginning to end. The company is targeting strong M&A experience PRE and POST MBA.
The firm is offering a lucrative compensation and benefits package, in addition to good work/life balance. A typical work week is 45-50 hours.
· Assist the Director of Business Development in managing and/or performing all activities related to the identification, negotiations, due diligence, deal structuring, execution, and integration of acquisition opportunities by the company.
· Perform basic research on and engage in discussions with potential acquisition targets in coordination with the Director of Business Development.
· Actively manage the pipeline of acquisition opportunities and provide regular process updates to BOD and PE Firm.
· Work with business units and consultants to evaluate and conduct complex financial and risk analyses of acquisition opportunities
· Responsible for all 3rd party due diligence providers including outside legal counsel, financial advisors, benefits analysis, tax advisors, and insurance brokers
· Will serve as integration director related to integration plan post close.
· Ability to travel 25%.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU FEEL YOU MEET THE QUALIFICATIONS. If qualified, please submit your MS Word resume to email@example.com