Sean J Lyons Raleigh, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As a Barista, you will fill a guest services role in supporting your hotel’s financial goals of the daily operation of the Starbucks facilities and/or other areas of the Food and Beverage departments. You will prepares and/or serve beverages and/or food to guests to ensure the highest quality of product and service standards to ensure guest satisfaction and maximize revenues and profitability by providing prompt and courteous food and beverage service in a fast-paced work environment.Education & ExperienceEducation & Experience
• Have a minimum of 6 months of F&B outlet customer services experience to include cash handling, preferably previous Barista experience
.• Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and radiate a positive and accommodating attitude while interacting with customers.
• Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.Job Duties & FunctionsJob Duties & Functions
• Prepares beverages requested by customers or servers according to standard operating procedures (i.e. proper proportions and ingredients control costs provide a consistent product to the guests)
• Maintains clean and organized work areas to maximize efficiency; sets up the bar and back bar according to established procedures.
• Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
• Performs pre and post-shift side work including stock service station, makes coffee, etc.
Working Conditions/EnvironmentWorking Conditions/EnvironmentThe following outlines the work environment employees will encounter while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Sean J Lyons
FoodView all jobs at Sean J Lyons