Central Region Geomembrane Sales Rep
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
At Seaman Corporation, every associate is instrumental to our success. Become a part of our growing team!
DO WHAT'S RIGHT. WORK TOGETHER. CREATE SOLUTIONS.
At Seaman Corporation, we are dedicated to creating and supplying quality, high performance fabrics that protect our planet and our customers. From humble beginnings in 1949 to a multi-million-dollar organization, this family-owned business has grown to be a leading manufacturer in highly durable coated fabrics, supplying our products to customers around the globe.
Every Seaman associate adds value to our continuously growing company. We believe by investing in the right people and resources we can drive sustainable growth throughout the business.
Seaman Corporation products are composed of proprietary knitted or woven base cloths and coating formulas to produce high performance roofing systems, geomembrane liners, truck tarps, architectural structures, and much more. We work exclusively with authorized fabricators, designers, consultants, engineers, and installers for quality solutions start to finish.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Company performance bonus in addition to base salary
- Professional development opportunities including tuition reimbursement, course training, and networking
- A competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, PTO, VTO, and paid holidays
- Activities including department outings, holiday parties, and our annual company-wide dinner
Seaman Corporation is seeking a Central Region Geomembrane Sales Rep to join our Industrial Fabrics Division team! This position will report to the Strategic Business Development Manager, Bill Shehane, in a remote capacity.
POSITION SUMMARY The Central Region Geomembrane Sales Rep is responsible for specified sales of geomembrane products in the Central U.S covering states from Texas up to the Dakotas, Manitoba, and Saskatchewan. This position will develop and deliver technical arguments to key decision makers, including but not limited to 3rd party consulting engineers, facility owners, staff engineers and regulatory technical staff, for ultimate sale of Seaman Geomembrane products. The Central Region Geomembrane Sales Rep will work to grow our customer base and sales, while also maintaining existing relationships with current customers (spec fabricators and system customers).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Meets annual sales and profitability objectives by calling on engineers, finding new potential projects, cold calls, etc. to obtain specification sales
- Compiles lists of prospective geomembrane customers for use as sales leads, based on information from business directories, industry ads, trade shows, Internet Web sites, and other sources
- Travels throughout assigned territory to engage new and prospective customers to gain specifications and educate decision makers
- Delivers proposals to Engineering Firms, Owners, Contractors, and Fabricators as necessary to win business
- Maintains data in CRM (Salesforce)
- Utilizes industry associations, seminars, and tradeshows as a means of providing educational/ promotional content and developing industry network
- Engages company resources as needed to aid customers
- Writes and presents technical papers to educate the marketplace about Seaman Geomembrane products
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree (B.A.) in Civil or Environmental Engineering and 5 years related experience/training or equivalent combination of education and experience. Competent in a broad range of Civil Engineering topics. Experience in technical marketing/sales in Civil Engineering field. Some knowledge of geosynthetics (geomembranes in particular) preferred.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should be proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: 40-50%
Seaman Corporation is an EEO/AA Employer.
- Pay Type Salary
Seaman CorporationWooster, OH
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.