Big Box Sales Representative - Part-time
Seaich Corporation Fargo, ND
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you wanting to earn $50,000 to $100,000 per year, but only have a couple of hours a day to devote? Need a part time job that pays well but fits into your schedule? Something that can work around family, school or other life obligations? Do you have great interpersonal skills and the knack to establish enduring and productive relationships?
If so, Seaich Corporation is looking for you!
We want to find and train energetic people across the country to become successful Product & Account Specialists to develop productive and long lasting relationships with Walmart Store Managers and other retail clients. Seaich Corporation is a big box wholesale vendor for Walmart and other major big box retailers. We have been in business since 1929 as a major wholesaler and importer of products and goods currently on store shelves and are currently expanding our footprint in the marketplace. This is a perfect opportunity for someone who may or may not have sales experience to become a Product & Account Specialist that will service, as a vendor, local Walmart stores.
We don't require any sales experience and you only need to visit 1 (one) store per day. Driving distances maybe anywhere from 5 minutes to 1.5 hours from your residence. Make $50,000+ a year working from 1 hour to 4 hours a day. We have a robust training program and ongoing required in-service training webinars to help representatives become familiar with sales procedures and our products. As a representative you will be assigned one or two "Walmart Markets" (10 to 20 stores) that will be considered your responsibility. You will develop and grow these store locations and then be free to add other small retailers. Additional Walmart stores can be assigned to you increasing your income to well over 6 figures. These additional store assignments will have to be earned and are based off of orders and productivity. If you find yourself able and ready to build a bigger book of business for yourself, there is a huge opportunity for growth in this position.
This sales position does not require you to perform any lead generation. Specific stores are assigned and retailers have already been long standing clients. Representatives are the face of Seaich and our relationship with each individual store and manager is paramount to our success. Our representatives ARE REQUIRED to enter each assigned store at least once a month to introduce new products, sale additional orders, ensure products are organized neatly on store shelves, replenished store shelves by getting re-orders and answer any and all questions about product, delivery timelines and other customer service needs.
Territories and store assignments will normally be close to home, depending on where you live. We carry a large line of products that you will be selling into these stores on a monthly basis. Including: Backyard inflatable and frame pools & accessories; adult and children bikes; rain gear (boots, coats, umbrellas); medical scrubs; winter items like sleds, shovels and heaters; our proprietary SpaceRails; and another dozen product lines. You should be generating not less than $3,000 dollars per month, per store in gross sales! You will be assigned anywhere from 10 to 20 store locations. The position is a 1099 Independent Contractor commission only, with commissions of 8% of gross sales. You can realistically earn more than $50,000 a year.
- Representatives work directly with store managers and department managers within these retailers, physically visiting each location and talking directly with store management at least once a month to ensure products are being ordered monthly. Ensuring product is not depleted and displayed well. The visit includes the promotion of existing and upcoming product lines, making sales directly at the store location and, ultimately, receiving a Purchase Order from that store.
- The sales process includes securing new orders, monthly reorders of products and ongoing customer service by managing expectations, keeping clients apprised of shipping timelines, product development and fielding any other questions and concerns.
- The relationships our sales reps create with store managers ensure increased sales at stores served and increased numbers of stores to serve. You should be on a first name bases with each of your store managers.
- We offer excellent sales training and teach store protocols. You will be required to attend weekly trainings and conference calls and have daily contact with regional managers. We are a fast growing company and want to help our Product & Account Specialists grow with us.
Interested applicants should submit their resume and application here, via ZipRecruiter.
Seaich CorporationWhy Work Here?
Growing company with great upside. Seaich has been established for more than 91 years and enjoys a strong relationship with its clients.
BusinessView all jobs at Seaich Corporation