Associate Product Marketing Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
WHO WE ARE
We develop the software that prints over 40 billion labels, barcodes and RFID tags each year, keeping the world’s supply chains traceable, moving and safe.
You know our customers. They include over 100,000 companies small to large in every industry. They’re the ones pioneering commercial space flight, developing, and delivering vaccines to every continent, manufacturing energy-efficient cars, providing clean water to the world, putting wholesome food on your table and groceries in your cart. Join us and help shape the way the world works.
We’re a growing, profitable, mid-size business with a 37-year history of leading in our field. We offer work/life balance, a flexible work policy and the opportunity to grow in your job.
We are headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, with branch offices in Madrid, Taipei, and Tokyo. You’ll work with global, talented, and diverse teams, passionate about what they do and its impact on everyone, everywhere.
For more information about Seagull Scientific, please visit https://www.seagullscientific.com/.
This position is available under a flexible work policy as a hybrid role in Bellevue, WA. Local candidates only please. Candidates must currently reside and be authorized to work in the US.
WHO YOU ARE
You are a recent college graduate or early career professional with the goal of becoming a driven product marketing manager in B2B software or technology. You are looking to join a global team at an industry-leading SMB.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
You will become a leading expert and passionate advocate for BarTender software, both within and outside the company.
You are the marketing focal point and cross-departmental coordinator for product launches and marketing programs. You will co-own launch decisions with the Marketing and Engineering teams, ensuring that all departments are coordinated, that partners are prepared, and that all communications are clear, timely and effective.
You will work closely with internal teams to influence the product roadmap, and actively drive market positioning, pricing, and other initiatives based on research and customer feedback.
You will maintain a deep understanding of our product, our partners, our customers and our competitors, and actively transform your own insights and ideas into compelling sales tools and outbound campaigns to drive customer demand and sales.
Additionally, you will:
- Develop the Go-to-Market strategy for the Bartender family of products, to include the value proposition, positioning, pricing, messaging, customer development, sales strategy and lead generation.
- Work closely with the Marketing and Engineering teams to manage all product launch activities, such as developing internal and external communications, creating sales tools, conducting product training and coordinating activities between Development, Marketing, Sales and channel partners.
- Develop and implement demand generation programs, white papers, case studies/success stories, web content, and sales brochures.
- Perform data analysis of product, customer, and market data to develop insights into optimizing marketing programs and efforts.
- Serve as the company’s subject matter expert and lead spokesperson for the BarTender product, including presentations at events and briefings with both internal and external audiences.
- Conduct ongoing competitive analysis to develop compelling product positioning, pricing and messaging that differentiate BarTender in the market.
WHAT WE REQUIRE
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Marketing or related technical field, and/or equivalent work experience.
- Completion of a Marketing or Technical Internship and/or related work experience.
- Eagerness and self-starting approach and an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Problem-solving, organizational, analytical, and critical thinking skills.
- Proven ability to take initiative and to build strong and productive relationships.
- Entrepreneurial and resourceful with the ability to handle numerous projects concurrently.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly become an expert on a product or topic, and to apply insights to development, marketing, and sales efforts.
- A strong team orientation with the ability to thrive in independent work.
- Excellent communication, presentation and writing skills for a variety of audiences.
- Availability for domestic and international travel.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
- This is a full-time position with benefits.
- Upon hire, you must be able to provide documentation that proves authorization to work in the US without visa sponsorship.
- For all US positions, we require proof of vaccination status against COVID-19 upon commencing employment. Reasonable accommodations will be considered on a case-by-case basis for exemptions to this requirement in accordance with applicable law.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision plan
- 401K with 100% employer matching up to 3.0% with a 3-year vesting period
- Competitive PTO Package
- Paid company holidays
- Competitive salary
- On-site fitness center and deli
- Free parking or transportation subsidy (ORCA)
- Tuition-reimbursement benefits
- Company-paid life insurance, short term and long-term disability benefits
- Access to green space and Bellevue Open Space Trail System
- Fun staff and team-building activities
We are Fair, we are Passionate, we appreciate Excellence and we act as a Team. We offer a dynamic, culturally diverse and fun environment, in which people with energy, creativity and passion work together to deliver amazing product experiences for our customers. Join a team where your background is valued and respected, and your unique insights and ideas contribute to building a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Seagull Scientific Inc. is proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruiting and employment.
Powered by JazzHR
Get fresh Printing Marketing jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.