Seabrook Harbor & Marine New Orleans, LA
- Expired: August 01, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Getting Information
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates
- Updating and Using Relevant Knowledge
- Monitor Processes, Materials, or Surroundings
- Analyzing Data or Information
- Repairing and Maintaining Electronic Equipment
- Making Decisions and Solving Problems
- Inspecting Equipment, Structures, or Material
- Performing General Physical Activities
- Processing Information
- Adjust equipment to ensure optimal performance.
- Connect electrical components or equipment.
- Cut materials according to specifications or needs.
- Drill holes in parts, equipment, or materials.
- Inspect electrical or electronic systems for defects.
- Install electrical components, equipment, or systems.
- Install heating, ventilation, or air conditioning (HVAC) equipment.
- Maintain repair or maintenance records.
- Read technical information needed to perform maintenance or repairs.
- Reassemble equipment after repair.
- Repair electrical circuits or wiring.
- Repair electronic equipment.
- Test electrical circuits or components for proper functioning.
- Test electrical equipment or systems to ensure proper functioning
Seabrook Harbor & Marine
AddressNew Orleans, LA
TravelView all jobs at Seabrook Harbor & Marine