We are seeking a Pharmacy Technician to became a part of our team! You will assist in the preparation of medications under the direction of a pharmacist. The services will be performed in the Health Services Department of FCI/FPC La Tuna, located at 8500 Doniphan, Anthony, TX 79821
Schedule: Monday through Friday, between 7:30am to 3:30pm excluding Federal Holidays, with a 30 minute unpaid lunch. 40 hours per week.
- Prepare medication and other healthcare products for patients
- Measure dosage of medications, according to prescription orders
- Process prescriptions using computer software
- Label and record dosage information
- Monitor storage and inventory of medications and supplies
- Previous experience in pharmacy and related fields
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Certified by the National Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (NPTC)
Pay & Benefits:
$15.21 per hour w/ an additional $4.18 per hour for Health & Welfare. The H&W is used to purchase Medical Benefits or can be paid into a simple IRA. You also earn up to 56 of sick leave per year, have 10 paid federal holidays and earn up to 2 weeks of vacation after one year of service.
Seaborn Health Care Inc.