Licensed Pharmacy Technician
Seaborn Health Care Inc. Marion, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Pharmacy Technician to became a part of our team! You will assist in the preparation of medications under the direction of a Pharmacist. Services will be performed in the Health Services Department at USP Marion, located at 4500 Prison Road, Marion, IL 62959.
- Prepare medication and other healthcare products for patients
- Measure dosage of medications, according to prescription orders
- Process prescriptions using computer software
- Label and record dosage information
- Monitor storage and inventory of medications and supplies
- Previous experience in pharmacy or other related fields
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Must have clean credit history and clean background
· Minimum of six to twelve months experience in respective specialty, preferred.
· High School Diploma or equivalent & documented technical training as a Licensed Pharmacy Technician with the State of Illinois.
· Pharmacy License with the State of Illinois, CPR certification
The contractor will normally provide, eight (1) hour sessions per day, 5 days per week(Mon-Fri), excluding Federal Holidays. Work hours will be at a time mutually agreed upon between the contractor and the Health Services Administrator or their designees. These hours may be adjusted to meet the needs of the institution. The contractor shall not normally exceed 40 hours per week each.
Due to the nature of the correctional setting, delays in performance of work may be experienced. Such delays may include but are not limited to inclement weather, electrical or mechanical problems, or other security matters. When contract employees report to the institution but are unable to perform services due to such delays, the contractor will be paid for one session. Normally, any remaining sessions for that day will be suspended and the contractor will be free to leave and the contractor will not be paid for the remaining unperformed sessions. However, if the institution requests that the contractor remain at the institution for eventual performance, the contractor shall be paid for such sessions. In the event of any absence, the contractor may make up his/her time so long as it does not exceed 40 hours in any given week. If the contractor fails to provide coverage, the Government may seek contractual remedy.
Pay & Benefits:
$15.52 per hour, $4.18 per hour for Health & Wellness, up to 56 hours per year for Sick Leave, 11 paid Federal holidays per year, up to 2 weeks of vacation after one year of service, Medical, Dental, Vision and Disability Insurance available. The $4.18 per hour is provided to cover the cost of Health Insurance benefits or paid into a simple IRA.
Seaborn Health Care Inc.
4500 Prison RoadMarion, IL