Place of Performance:--The service will be performed in the Health Services Department at FCI Fort Dix, New Jersey.
Schedule:--The services will be required five (5) days per week, normally consisting of eight (8) hours per day, between the hours of 7:30 am and 4:00 pm, excluding Federal Holidays, with a 30 minute unpaid lunch. You will be working up to 40 hours per week. The schedule may change based on the needs of the institution.
Responsibility:--All duties shall be performed in accordance with the standards and methods generally accepted within the field of Pharmacy Technician services, and in compliance of all Federal and State policy and regulations.
The contractor shall be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Assist staff pharmacist in ordering, stocking, storing and dispensing of prescription and non-prescription medications
- Maintain pharmacy areas in a clean and orderly fashion consistent with departmental safety and sanitation guidelines
- Assist staff pharmacist in maintaining stock or up-to-date medications in the main pharmacy, satellite camp, crash carts etc
- Maintain the narcotics count and the needle and syringe inventories
- Maintain and re-stock adequate supplies and perform audits
- Perform minor clerical duties; such as use of BOP electronic medical record, computer documentation and scheduling, scanning documents, filing, typing, call-outs, institutional memorandums, answering phones, scheduling patients and maintaining stock records.
Qualifications:---You must be a graduate of an allied health or vocational school or community college Pharmacy Technician Training Program. One year minimum experience working in a hospital pharmacy or local chain pharmacy, and basic knowledge of pharmacy operations. The applicant must possess knowledge of methods, techniques, and procedures to perform job activities on various types of medical equipment and automated systems and of safety principles and infection control in the patient care environment
Health Requirements:--Candidate must provide proof that their employee has received the Hepatitis B vaccine or has a signed declination. Candidate must also provide proof of Tuberculosis clearance.
Pay & Benefits:--$15.31 per hour which includes up to 56 hours of paid sick leave per year, 11 paid Federal Holidays, and up to 2 weeks of paid vacation after one year of service. Health Insurance coverage is also available. An additional $4.18 per hour is paid to help offset the cost of Medical Benefits or can be paid into a simple IRA.
Seaborn Health Care Inc.
Why Work Here?We are a healthcare company located in The Great United States of America with over 25 years experience placing healthcare workers in Federal facilities Nationwide. http://www.seabornhc.com http://www.facebook.com/SeabornHealthCare
Awesome CEO, Women owned, Small Business, great benefits.
Fort Dix, NJ