- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you have a combination of strong work ethic, customer-focus and team spirit all wrapped up in one package? Do you have an endless supply of positive, can-do attitude? We’ve got a rewarding opportunity in store for you.
What you get to do:
As a Warehouse Worker, you’ll receive shipments, verify invoices and enter product information into our computer-based program. Adhering to all Sesame Place inventory procedures, you will make sure the right products get to the right places at the right time. You will:
- Load and unload vendor trucks using proper lifting procedures
- Deliver orders to assigned locations
- Read and pull orders of selected products for next day delivery
- Price items and inspect products for quality, temperature and expiration
- Date, rotate and put stock away while following FIFO guidelines
- Use proper handling to stock items and package orders
- Accurately count products to ensure correct inventory
- Keep all assigned areas clean
- Communicate professionally and effectively with Ambassadors, Vendors and our Guests
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Team Members can be scheduled on one of two shifts. Shift times are 6:00 am-2:30 pm or 7:00 am-3:30 pm.
What it takes to succeed:
- At least 18 years of age
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Ability to work with all food types, including food allergens (Culinary positions)
- Valid state driver's license and reliable transportation to and from work
- Ability to stand for entire shift
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to bend, reach, grasp, twist, and turn with complete flexibility
- Ability to operate manual and electric machinery
- Willingness and ability to learn computer-based programs (General Receiving positions)
- Previous warehouse experience highly desirable
- Previous forklift experience a plus
- Basic math skills preferred
What else is important:
- Ability to operate a rolling pallet jack with weights up to 1,200 lbs.
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs. unassisted; 90 lbs. with assistance
- Position engages in extensive walking and standing throughout entire work shift and climb/ascend heights, if needed
- Perform the following physical activities: kneeling, squatting, bend floor-to waist/waist-to-overhead, reach overhead, simple grasp and fine hand manipulation tasks (use of tools/keyboard/writing)
- Ability to work indoors and outdoors, in varying weather, to include extreme heat. Position may be exposed to fumes, dust, odors and cold/heat temperature extremes
Perform cleaning duties; including use of cleaning chemicals
- Work a flexible schedule/hours based on business need, to include opening, mid-, and closing shifts; nights, weekends, and holidays
- Flexible in work locations as placement will depend on business needs and career development opportunities
The perks of the position:
As part of the Sesame Place family, you’ll enjoy a fun, fast-paced environment and great teammates, as well as:
- FREE park admission
- Discounted park admission tickets and passes for family and friends
- Park discounts on food, merchandise, etc.
- Exclusive employee events and giveaways
- Scholarship opportunities
Please apply to requisition #14745 on our career site at SeaWorld San Diego at https://careers.seaworldparks.com/
Thank you for your time.
SeaWorldWhy Work Here?
Great company, benefits, culture, and park perks!
If you’re looking for the opportunity to make the most of your abilities in a one-of-a-kind setting with an entertainment industry leader, we’re looking for you! Please apply to requisition #14745 on our career site at SeaWorld San Diego at https://careers.seaworldparks.com/ Thank you for your time.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at SeaWorld