Assistant Branch Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
Assists with the day to day management of personnel and assumes full responsibility when branch manager is absent. To direct and coordinate the activities of personnel in a remote facility, aiding the branch manager in ensuring the branch meets organizational, financial, service and growth plans.
- Oversees senior teller in balancing daily transactions, the vault, Check 21, and balancing and replenishing automated teller machine as needed. Perform voids for teller staff as needed
- Provides ongoing training for branch personnel, prepares work schedules, and communicates performance issues to branch manager.
- Underwrites consumer loan up to the amount assigned per credit union policy, reviews and approves underwriting decisions of subordinate personnel.
- Respond to technical/operational questions from staff and members and make recommendations and/or decisions within authority.
- Perform FSR duties including opening accounts, processing application, IRAs, and mortgages.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills:
Experience: Three years to five years of similar or related experience is preferred.
Education: (1) A two year college degree or (2) Completion of a specialized course of study at a business or trade school or (3) Completion of a specialized and extensive in-house training or apprenticeship program.
Interpersonal Skills: Courtesy, tact, and diplomacy are essential elements of the job. Work involves much personal contact with others inside and/or outside the organization for purposes of giving or obtaining information, building relationships, or soliciting cooperation.
Travel: Will be required to fill in at the South Burlington branch when needed.
SeaComm Federal Credit Union
AddressEssex Junction, VT
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at SeaComm Federal Credit Union