Sea Pac Engineering, Inc. is an award-winning federal prime contractor with a client list that includes NASA, U.S. Department of State, GSA, US Postal Service, US Naval Facilities Engineering Command, US Army Corps of Engineers, among other government agencies.
We are looking for an entry level project manager / contracts administrator. The winning candidate who has an interest in design and construction and who wants to be part of a successful and of growing company will be trained by senior staff and management. So join us for an exciting future where your work is valued, your contributions are recognized, and you have unlimited opportunities to grow.
Key responsibilities will include:
Assisting the senior members of the project team with contract administration, submittals, RFIs, quality control/quality assurance, daily and monthly progress reports, meeting minutes, change orders, logs, construction progress photographs, and related tasks.
The ideal candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Engineering, or Construction or equivalent technical training in Construction Management.
• Some experience in construction is preferred but willing to train the right candidate
• Travel as required
• Experience in construction industry preferred or interested in learning about construction.
• Experience on federal, military, or state work is a plus
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Attention to detail is required
• Strong organization skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite,
• Ability to handle high stress and meet deadlines
• Ability to function quickly and accurately in a fast paced environment
• Ability to work in a collaborative team effort
• Ability to read blue prints and drawings is preferred but not needed
• Ability to identify resources to achieve project goals.