Sea Pac Engineering, Inc. is an award-winning design builder and construction management firm with over 25 years of general construction building experience. The firm is praised for its work with NASA, US Embassies, Federal Courthouses, US Postal Service, US Naval Facilities Engineering Command, and US Army Corps of Engineers, as well as Construction Management work for LAUSD and LACCD.
We are looking for an entry level Project Manager, in our construction division, to help oversee coordination of activities on multiple projects. We are willing to train the right candidate who has an interest in construction and who wants to be part of the success of a growing company. So join us for an exciting future where your work is valued, your contributions are recognized and you have unlimited opportunities to grow.
Key responsibilities will include:
Ensuring that each project is completed in a timely manner on schedule within budget, and meets all technical and financial standards, regulatory compliance requirements and customer expectations.
Coordinating all contract activities from the project award stage to completion of the project and provide progress review of projects to ensure that contract documents are consistent with the required scope of the project.
Communicate directly and work closely with representatives of suppliers, subcontractors, owners, facility managers, architects and designers as well as Federal, State and/or Local authorities concerning project design, preparations, and construction work to ensure a successful project from both the financial and customer perspective
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Engineering, or Construction or equivalent technical training in Construction Management.
• Some experience in construction is preferred but willing to train the right candidate
• Travel as required
• Experience in construction industry preferred or interested in learning about construction.
• Experience on federal, military or State OBO contract a plus
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to read and comprehend contracts
• Attention to detail is required
• Strong organization skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite,
• Ability to handle high stress and meet deadlines
• Ability to function quickly and accurately in a fast paced environment
• Ability to work in a collaborative team effort
• Ability to read blue prints and drawings is preferred but not needed
• Ability to identify resources to achieve project goals.