Systems Administrator II
Sea Mar Community Health Centers Seattle, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Sea Mar Community Health Centers, a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) founded in 1978, is a community-based organization committed to providing quality, comprehensive health, human, housing, educational and cultural services to diverse communities, specializing in service to Latinos in Washington State. Sea Mar proudly serves all persons without regard to race, ethnicity, immigration status, gender, or sexual orientation, and regardless of ability to pay for services. Sea Mar's network of services includes more than 90 medical, dental, and behavioral health clinics and a wide variety of nutritional, social, and educational services. We are recruiting for the following position(s):
Systems Administrator II - Posting #19946: Full-time position available for an experienced Systems Administrator. This position is located in Seattle. Applicant will be responsible for all aspects of systems administration, including servers, Exchange / Office 365, SharePoint, applications, databases, SAN and NAS environments, and UPS systems. This includes implementation, configuration, coordination, control, maintenance, troubleshooting, security, usage monitoring and development of specialized system procedures, documentation, and planning and project management. Carry out system administration functions independently, with a sound understanding of the interactions between hardware, operating system software and network operations and the design and administrative requirements to ensure an efficient, reliable, secure infrastructure. Work is performed and technical decisions made with latitude for independent judgment. In addition, the System Administrator II may assist junior team members with tasks, mentoring and training.
- 3 - 5 years demonstrated experience as a System Administrator
- Significant experience with Windows Server platforms with an emphasis on Active Directory.
- Strong background in Exchange / Office 365.
- Strong experience SharePoint Server architecture and support.
- Strong knowledge of LAN/WAN configurations to include experience with Cisco routers & switches, Internet firewalls, and wireless technology and how they tie to production environments for service delivery.
- Windows scripting skills.
- Experience setting up and managing database environments such as SQL Server.
- MCSE required or demonstrable equivalent experience
- Experience with VMware, Hyper-converged solutions
- Experience with VoIP systems and integration with desktop environments
- Experience with SharePoint setup, configuration and operation
- Bachelor’s degree
- Medical / Dental systems (EHR, practice management, etc.) experience
What We Offer:
Sea Mar offers talented and motivated people the opportunity to work in a dynamic and growing community health organization. Working at Sea Mar Community Health Centers is more than just a job, it’s a fulfilling career with opportunity for advancement. Full-time employees working 30 hours or more, receive an excellent benefit package of Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Prescription coverage, Long Term Disability, EAP (Employment Assistance Program), paid-time-off starting at 24-27 days per year + 10 paid Holidays. Employees also receive 1-2 wage increases per year. We offer 401(k)/Retirement options and an exciting opportunity to work in a culturally diverse environment.
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, complete the online application and click SUBMIT or APPLY NOW. If you have any questions regarding the position, email ITrecruiting@seamarchc.org
Sea Mar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posted on 01/14/2020
Please visit our website to learn more about us at www.seamar.org. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Powered by JazzHR