The financial controller will be responsible for helping financially support the US business, including the parent company and also the consolidation of its subsidiaries while having dual reporting responsibility. The main reporting line is to the President of the US business. There is a dotted line reporting to the corporate parent VP of Finance. In this role the applicant would be responsible for some HR duties in the US.
- Standard Financial rules (USGAAP, IFRS).
- Manage all accounts receivable and accounts payable transactions.
- Prepare and analyse monthly financial statements, and preparation of the reporting package to the parent company.
- Generate billings for clients and follow up to obtain payment.
- Monthly and annual budget preparation.
- Monthly and annual cash forecasting.
- Establish and maintain state compliance.
- Serve as lead liaison with CPA and outside auditors.
- Limited HR functions.
- BS Finance or Accounting.
- 5+ years of previous relevant experience in a fast growing company.
- Able to work effectively in a matrix organization, collaborating with different areas, departments and locations at the same time.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Excellent Communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Technically literate.
- Previous experience in auditing company will be a plus.
- Previous experience with multinational controlling and consolidation will be a plus.
- Experience in Excel, Word, Access and Powerpoint.
- Experience in NetSuite. Past implementation will be a plus.
- Prior HR experience would be a plus
- Working knowledge of Spanish will be a plus.
- International working environment.
- Creative and results focused team.
- Casual and flexible work environment
- Opportunity to be part of the worldwide leader in its market.
- Competitive medical benefits including life insurance
- 401k with company match