Service Manager (Dekalb Apts) - $2,000 Sign-on Bonus!
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are offering a $2,000 sign-on bonus! Ask about our industry-leading Employee Housing Discount Program!
Join the Scully Team and join our family. It’s no secret that employees LOVE growing their careers with us. Your work is appreciated, valued and YOU have a voice. Join us and make Scully a company you are proud to call home.
Does this sound like you?
You have a passion for hands-on work, with the aptitude to delegate and lead a team. You are serious about ensuring the day to day operations run smoothly and efficiently. You have a friendly demeanor, always willing to help and take pride in helping create a safe and productive work environment. You are patient, able to motivate, teach and lead a team.
Your main priorities are:
- Delegating maintenance tasks to the team while being hands on and contributing to the work
- Providing knowledge and support in areas such as electrical, plumbing, HVAC, carpentry, dry wall and appliance
- Serving as a role model, leading by example, and developing a strong team
- Overseeing maintenance jobs including work orders and make-ready repairs
- Ensuring 24/7 coverage at the community
- Monitoring all physical aspects of the community to make sure they are up to par with Scully’s standards and applicable laws
- Conducting regular safety meetings with staff, communicating HAZCOM standards and properly use of safety items
- Being readily available to tend to on-site emergencies and snow removal (if applicable)
- Serving as the communication liaison between the leasing office and the maintenance staff to ensure apartment turns are expedited efficiently.
What we are looking for:
- Three or more years in property maintenance or equivalent field, HCAC certification preferred
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, ability to communicated effectively with the team, and residents
- Previous managerial experience preferred
- Polished professional appearance
- Dependable transportation to get to work and to respond to on-call emergencies and a valid drivers license
- Primary residency within 30 minutes of our property
- Ability to meet physical demands
The Scully Benefit:
Above all else Scully offers an incredible family business culture that continues to win awards year after year Scully Company offers a competitive salary and benefits package including health & dental insurance, STD, LTD, Life Insurance, apartment discount, a 401k savings plan, paid-time off benefits, training, opportunities for growth and development, as well as a team that cares about you. We even offer pet insurance!
We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer
Scully CompanyWhy Work Here?
Family-owned company with great benefits and room to grow!
2609 DEKALB PIKEEast Norriton, PA
GovernmentView all jobs at Scully Company