SCUF Gaming Marketing Department
You love to create. You love to game. We’ve got the perfect gig for you.
We’re looking for a designer who can dig into the Scuf Gaming brand to create social designs that’ll make someone drop their phone and inspire a 24-hour gaming session. Someone who’s able to tell a story visually with strong layouts, on-point photography, complementary typography, supporting colors, and considered composition across any and all social channels.
Of course, you’ll need strong design chops, an eye for the finer details, can quickly hammer out social pieces to spark conversations, and an aesthetic that’s always striving to create something better than before. You know, all the things that distinguish a good designer from a great one.
We’re a close group of misfits over here, so collaboration is the name of the game (well one of the names, at least). Working across a number of social channels, our dream hire can develop pieces that create a consistent and connected visual thread to support the larger Scuf Gaming story.
Hit us with your portfolio and any other social designs you think fit the bill.
- At least 2-3 years of advertising (agency or in-house) experience
- A conceptually strong portfolio of work across channels
- Proven highly versatile creative conception and design skills
- Excellent understanding of production needs and can produce technically correct digital assets and print ready mechanicals
- Understand the role of a creative brief, how work should flow from it, and how to develop ideas against it
- Passion for gaming and knowledge of its culture
- Positive attitude and a point of view
- Available to work on-site daily at our Suwanee, GA headquarters
PLEASE INCLUDE A LINK TO YOUR PORTFOLIO ON YOUR RESUME