SCUF Gaming Marketing Department
You love to create. You love to game. We’ve got the perfect gig for you.
We’re looking for an Art Director who can get inside our audience’s head to create a visual direction that tells a larger brand story. Someone who’s well versed in strong layouts, on-point photography, complementary typography, supporting colors, and considered composition.
Of course, you’ll need refined design chops, strong visual thinking, the ability to dig in and get your hands dirty, and can inspire the team around you to bring innovative ideas to the table. You know, all the things that distinguish a good Art Director from a great one.
We’re a close group of misfits over here, so collaboration is the name of the game (well one of the names, at least). Working across a number of disciplines, our dream hire can take on product launches, videos, trade show materials, and more to create a consistent and connected visual thread that serves a bigger brand narrative.
Flex those Art Director muscles and hit us with your portfolio if you think you fit the bill.
- Collaborate with team members from conception to final production
- Leverage consumer trends to be used as a catalyst for creative ideation
- At least two years of advertising (agency or in-house) experience
- A conceptually strong portfolio of work across channels
- Must be available to work on-site at our Suwanee, GA headquarters daily
Please include a link to your portfolio within your resume.