Scrubs World Requirements: KEY-HOLDER / CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
High School Diploma or equivalent.
Experiences (work or education):
Previous Retail Sales or direct person-to-person customer service & sales experience.
Team player with ability to follow instructions, listen effectively, flexible, self-motivated, reliable and enthusiastic.
Basic Computer Skills/keyboarding in an MS Office environment, Proven ability to acquire product knowledge and develop sales techniques. Stand, Lift, Climb Ladder, and Squat multiple times in a day. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and move product to restock merchandise in the store and assist customers with special orders. Must be on time to each scheduled shift.
What is to be done?
Assist management with daily store operations.
List of 10 essential functions of the job (in order of importance):
1. Responsible for securing the store through proper opening and closing procedures, maintain daily paperwork and ensure daily banking deposits are completed.
2. Provide exceptional customer service to our customers through the sale of product, ability to listen to customer needs and suggest opportunities/alternatives for sales and be pleasant and genuine.
3. Merchandising the store, including sizing racks, to aid in increasing sales, maintaining stock to ensure all sizes and styles are available to maintain inventory integrity, and to assist in loss prevention.
4. To work cooperatively and to interface effectively with customers, the public and co-workers. This includes communications with management in order to research/meet customer needs.
5. Proper use of Scrubs World computer systems including accurate money transactions, transfers, shipping or accessing inventory information.
6. Ability to sell, up-sell/offer alternatives and add-on’s to customer orders, to include assistance with outside sales accounts.
7. The ability to take initiative in cleaning and general store upkeep, delegate duties and training of cashiers.
8. Follow policies or procedures deemed necessary by management and the organization.
9. Any other duties as assigned by management.
10. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.