Implementation Manager, Pharmacy Solutions
- Posted: over a month ago
Job Title: Implementation Manager, Pharmacy Solutions
Job Summary: This position will assess client business systems and effectively integrate applicable hardware and software solutions, including system implementations, upgrades, custom development projects, and coordinating new contract set ups with the ScriptPro Pharmacy Management System. This person will work closely with other Pharmacy Solutions Project Managers serving as a liaison between the customer and internal teams throughout the Pharmacy Management System implementation life cycle, coordinating project schedules, and facilitate tasks with multiple departments to ensure all project phases are documented and completed properly.
Reporting Relationship: Reports to Manager, Project Management
Schedule: Generally, Monday through Friday 8am-5pm. This role is on a hybrid work schedule; mix of remote and in office. Regular and punctual attendance is an essential function of every job at ScriptPro.
Scope of the Role:
• Work with customers to gather, manage, and prioritize requirements
• Prepare customer specification documents, interface documents, business rules, data mapping, and other documentation as necessary for development teams
• Communicate with both internal and external teams, including third party vendors, to ensure all parties are knowledgeable regarding scope of work, timeline, and deliverables
• Proactively resolve conflicts, handle ambiguity, and facilitate groups to achieve objectives
• Maintain knowledge of all company products in order to conduct effective installations
• Manage multiple customer accounts throughout implementation
• Travel to meet with new customers and gather site-specific information; requires about 30% travel
• Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree in technical discipline, Project Management, related field or equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience
• Ability to evaluate and effectively prioritize competing demands of varying scope/complexity
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office program suite [e.g. Excel, Word, Project, Visio]
• Experience with software application installations, client/server relationships, networking, and database structure/management
• Business-casual attire, at a minimum, is required while in the office and when meeting with customers; personal hygiene and appearance must be well maintained
• Strong negotiation skills; ability to effectively navigate constraints and balance customer and company requirements
• Workload and project deliverables dictate work-hours per day/week
• Success in this position relies heavily on email and phone communication and is therefore usually fast-paced and requires attention to timeliness, audience, and professional courtesy
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate among project stakeholders appropriately and in a timely manner
• Exceptional analytical skills; ability to assess risks/obstacles and provide positive alternative solutions as necessary
• Exceptional time management and organizational skills
• Dedicated to provide excellent customer service and represent ScriptPro in a professional manner in all situations
This position operates in an office environment. Routine use of standard office equipment is required. Must be able to use a computer for extended periods of time. Regularly required to sit, use hands and fingers, and expected to occasionally lift, stoop, bend and reach. Ability to learn and solve practical problems and interpret a variety of instructions is required.
ScriptPro is not sponsoring any type of visas for this position.
ScriptPro is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Disability and Veteran.
Please visit www.scriptpro.com to learn more about the mission of our company.
TechnologyView all jobs at ScriptPro LLC