At Scripps Health, you will experience the pride, support, and respect of an organization that has been repeatedly recognized as one of the nation's Top 100 Places to Work.
You'll be surrounded by people committed to making a difference in the lives of their patients and their teammates. So if you're open to change, go ahead and unlock your potential.
Join a winning team supporting the OB/GYN department at our Scripps Clinic Rancho Bernardo as an Administrative Coordinator. In this important and high-visibility role, you will support the OB/GYN chairman and other members of the leadership team. Primary responsibilities will include calendar management, organizing meeting minutes, and overall assistance with department needs.
You will experience the pride and support of being a member of an outstanding team where we share a culture of providing excellent care to our patients and each other. Working together, you'll bring your expertise, compassion and excellence to all that we do. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, thrive in a fast paced environment, and enjoy providing world class customer service.
In this position, you will:
* Provide administrative support to ensure smooth operations.
* Perform clerical, administrative and general office duties involving typing, record and file maintenance, document creation, mail distribution and reception.
* Havein-depthknowledge of the unit's operations, organization and procedures.
* Maintain office files and records in accordance with internal procedures.
* Receive and refer visitors and telephone callers.
* Respond to requests for information.
* Opens and distributes mail.
* Provide a full range of administrative data management and coordination of reporting and project duties for the department.
* Analysis and maintenance of systems and equipment.
* Maintain appointment calendars.
This is a benefit-eligible Full Time, Day Shift position with a Monday - Friday, 8AM - 5:00PM schedule located at Scripps Clinic Rancho Bernardo.
* Able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
* Intermediate computer skills, including MS Office.
* Adaptable and able to handle large volumes of work in a fast-paced environment.
* Excellent critical thinking and project coordination skills.
* College courses in business, medical terminology preferred
* One year of experience in customer service, administrative or support role
Job: **Administrative Support*
Organization: **Scripps Clinic*
Title: Administrative Coordinator - OB/GYN
Location: Central San Diego County-SAN DIEGO-SCRIPPS CLINIC - RANCHO BERNARDO
Requisition ID: 1040460