Clinic Scribe - Frederick,MD
- $15 to $16 Hourly
OUR MISSION: Scribe.ology’s philosophy is to deploy a specialized and cost-effective workforce that work alongside our provider partners to overcome clinical inefficiencies and to reduce physicians’ data entry workload allowing for more uninterrupted interaction between doctor and patient. We additionally seek to develop students both personally and professionally as they journey toward their future in medicine.
WHAT IS A MEDICAL SCRIBE? A medical scribe is a trained documentation specialist who charts patient encounters in real-time. Scribes will be working for clinic physicians and will be exposed to medical procedures, medical terminology, and anatomy and physiology.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- - Accompany physicians to accurately record and document patient visits and procedures.
- - Create and review medical charts for accuracy and completion in accordance with practice guidelines.
- - Assist in completing charts by transcribing results of patient and doctor consultations.
- - Record diagnosis, discharge, prescriptions, and/or follow-up instructions.
- - Perform other duties as assigned by practice manager or physician.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- - Weekday availability during normal clinic hours for clinic position, 8a-5p
- - Passion for healthcare
- - Highly motivated and experience-driven
- - Ability to work in a stressful and fast-paced environment
- - Familiarity with medical terminology is preferred
- - Ability to type a minimum of 40 WPM
- - Punctual
Scribe.ology is looking for candidates who are detail-oriented, possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, and have strong computer/typing skills. Scribe.ology is rapidly expanding and is dedicated to hiring the best and brightest individuals.
Job Location: Frederick,MD
Job Type: Part-time positions
Successful completion of our mandatory orientation is required
In 2012, the founders of Scribe.ology realized the positive impact medical scribes had on emergency department productivity and l provider satisfaction. The vision was to create a scribe program that went beyond chalrt completion and to create a workforce that partners with practitioners of all specialties.
This invaluable experience allows our scribes to better understand a role in clinical medicine before matriculation to a graduate program.
We were founded by physicians...for physicians. In 2012, the founders of Scribe.ology realized the positive impact medical scribes had on emergency department productivity and l provider satisfaction. The vision was to create a scribe program that went beyond chalrt completion and to create a workforce that partners with practitioners of all specialties.
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.