Facilities and Receiving Specialist TEMP
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Scribe Therapeutics is a molecular engineering company focused on creating best-in-class in vivo therapies that permanently treat the underlying cause of disease. Founded by CRISPR inventors and leading molecular engineers Benjamin Oakes, Brett Staahl, David Savage, and Jennifer Doudna, Scribe is overcoming the limitations of current genome editing technologies by developing custom engineered enzymes and delivery modalities as part of a proprietary, evergreen CRISPR by Design™ platform for CRISPR-based genetic medicine.
The Facilities and Receiving Specialist (Temporary) is responsible for working cross‐functionally with all departments to identify practical solutions, and is responsible for participating in the day-to-day operation activities for the laboratory and office spaces in the facility. The facilities and receiving specialist has overall responsibility for the maintenance, contracting services, goods receipt, equipment receipt, goods storage and operations of the site.
- Act as main point of contact for tracking, scheduling, and communicating preventative maintenance, calibration, repairs, safety and related activities as needed to support laboratory operations and building maintenance
- Assist in facilitating equipment availability for laboratory users and routine maintenance
- Track, organize, and receive incoming lab supplies and raw materials related to the laboratory, clean room, cold storage and bulk storage area
- Assist with receiving of incoming laboratory, IT and office equipment as needed
- Act as an on site liaison with building landlord regarding work orders and repairs
- Perform inventory counts and discrepancy reconciliation to reduce inventory losses of laboratory consumables. Manage inventory receiving and orders to ensure orders can be properly utilized and stored
- Participate in other activities as needed
- Basic understanding of or ability to quickly learn the equipment and facilities to be maintained.
- Ability to maintain basic records and warranties.
- Ability to understand written directions in manuals and on manufacturer websites.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with NetSuite ERP and Google Suite or related software as required to complete and maintain records.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Must be able to access and navigate all areas of the facilities.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Scribe Therapeutics