Marketing Operations Manager
ScreenCloud Los Angeles, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
Please note, this role is not remote. You will be expected to come into our LA offices 2 days a week minimum.
Life at ScreenCloud
At ScreenCloud we see the potential where others don't.
Digital screens could one day be as big a part of our lives as the web is today. Our simple digital signage software lifts information out of the places it lives and transforms it into beautiful, screen ready content. Working on everyday consumer hardware, ending clunky digital signage that could only be done by IT. We empower business owners, HR managers and technical teams to create digital signage that changes the way they sell, think and work. Its quite the adventure.
Were very proud of our product, but it is our people, and shared values, which will take us where other companies cant go. We have hubs in London, Belfast, Bangkok and Los Angeles, alongside people working remotely all over the world. This means finding lots of ways to come together, like our annual company retreat, monthly All Hands and weekly WIPs. We treat people like adults as standard, which means freedom to work how, and where, you feel best, and an equal responsibility to do great work.
Coming from different cultural backgrounds (20 nationalities!), weve learned to cherish each others interests. Some of us enjoy the joy of daily running and looking after our dogs, whilst some of us live for the thrill of boxing, rock climbing or swimming with sharks.
ScreenCloud is bringing the web to screens all over the new workplace. To fully execute on this mission, we are adding a Marketing Operations Manager who will work across the entire marketing organization and with the rest of the commercial teams to select, integrate and operate world-class marketing technology. If you want to play a key role in both generating and converting demand for a great company with 8,500 customers set to enter hypergrowth, this is the opportunity for you.
- Manage marketing automation and execute a broad range of campaigns and programs that run through our martech stack
- Oversee and develop our martech foundation of Salesforce, HubSpot and Drift plus collaborate with Sales Ops on tools like Outreach, Chorus and ZoomInfo
- Optimize chatbots, forms and landing pages to maximize engagement and drive conversions throughout the buyer journey
- Evolve our marketing data model, ensure tracking is always happening correctly and work with our Data Analyst to understand and optimize performance
- Measure outcomes of all marketing activities and report on learnings to help the company make informed decisions
- Identify areas of inefficiency for process and technology optimization, and propose solutions that will scale as the company grows
- Optimize martech infrastructure around HubSpot/Salesforce to ensure data is clean, routing is correct, and the hand-off to Sales is smooth
- Establish and maintain scalable processes and workflows in HubSpot to ensure best practices for campaign execution, lead management, and efficient follow-up
- Collaborate with Demand Generation on campaign ideation and creation, Web Development on implementing forms and UTM parameters
- Explore data continually to find trends, identify potential issues, monitor MQL progress and spot areas of improvement for processes and data quality
- Align with stakeholders to clearly define campaign objectives, requirements, priorities and timelines for seamless collaboration with the commercial team
- Advanced experience working with marketing automation and CRM tools, ideally HubSpot and Salesforce
- Familiarity with other martech tools in areas like account-based marketing, webinars and virtual events
- Advanced understanding of the campaign management process, including attribution and measurement
- Experience developing and optimizing complex campaigns and nurture flows, including email, advertising and website engagement and conversions
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data as the driver of actionable insights and decision-making
- Ability to collaborate well with diverse partners, influence without direct authority, and build strong relationships across teams
- Ability to effectively communicate complex business frameworks, processes, recommendations, and data across teams and organizational levels
- Service-oriented attitude and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment focused on growth
- A business case mentality and commercially minded problem solver
- Passion for successful marketing automation execution
We only employ bright, engaged, ambitious grown-ups with a talent for what they do. The upshot of this? We trust our teams integrity at all times, which means no clocking in and clocking out. We encourage home-working and dont limit ourselves to our employees who are living within a commutable distance from one of our hubs.
We pride ourselves on this value, whether its sharing our numbers (warts and all) with our employees or giving open and transparent feedback, we aren't in the market for hidden agendas and elephants in rooms
We want to disrupt the world of digital signage and how physical spaces connect with technology and communicate. We dont conform to what has already been done and we question the status quo - there can be a better way!
In taking on new challenges that might feel uncomfortable, in our thinking and in having open and honest conversations with each other and our customers.
And all of these should be done with utmost INTEGRITY. We are honest, consistent and fair in everything we do.
So lets have a chat!
If its not the job youre looking for, at least it will be an enriching experience, we promise.
Check our founders' podcast for a sneak peek into our culture.
- Unlimited Annual Leave
- Remote-friendly Working
- Flexible Working Hours
- Working from Home Fund
- Commuter Benefits
- Consumer Discounts
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Personal Development Fund
- Private Medical Insurance (Life Insurance, Dental and Vision)
- Employee Assistance Programme
AddressLos Angeles, CA
BusinessView all jobs at ScreenCloud