A Leading and Worldwide security and investigation firm specializing in executive protection, threat assessment, risk management, and consultation services for high profile and/or high net worth individuals is seeking extremely motivated and exceptional individuals with military, law enforcement and close protection backgrounds for Executive Protection/Residential Security Officer positions.
Qualified individuals will have the opportunity to work with exclusive clientele on security assignments in the Fort Lauderdale area with potential deployment/travel. Training is provided internally.
- Outstanding personal character, integrity, and professional demeanor
- Highly motivated with above average interpersonal and communication skills
- Understanding of and the ability to implement excellent and dedicated customer service
- Self-Starter with initiative and ability to follow protocol and chain of command
- Flexibility and Willingness to work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays
- Physically Fit; Drug and Nicotine-Free
- Willing to be subject to pre-employment background investigation, polygraph testing, and random drug tests
- Valid Florida Security Guard License and Firearm Permit are both required
- Law Enforcement Background
- Military Background
- Close Protection Background
- Related Security Background
- California CCW Permit
- EMT Training
Compensation is commensurate with related experience. Salaries and benefits are comparable to the highest in the security industry.