Part-Time Rural Mail Carrier
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Screaming Eagle Delivery Inc. is seeking a part-time contract mail carrier to work as a substitute carrier on a route in Cotulla, TX, working 5 to 7 hours a day.
- Sorting mail and packages into sequence of delivery
- Loading vehicle in sequence of delivery
- Delivering mail and packages along an established mail route in a timely manner
- Dismounting vehicle when required for package delivery, Express Mail, and other accountable mail items
- Collecting outgoing mail and packages
- Other administrative duties as required
- Safe driving practices during roadside delivery
- Experience in delivery driving, customer service, or other related fields is preferred
- Time management skills
- Must have legal documentation to work in the United States and have a valid driver's license
- Must be able to work in all types of weather conditions
- Must pass a Postal Inspection Service criminal background check and drug test
- Must have, maintain, and monitor required delivery vehicle with 120 cubic feet of load space, All-wheel-drive or 4-wheel-drive is preferred
- Must have appropriate vehicle insurance
- Must have a clean driving record
- Must be able to handle physical workload, regularly lift 70 lbs.
- Must adhere to postal schedule - delivery Monday-Saturday, approximately 6-7 hours daily
Contract mail delivery is an excellent job, and you get to be your own boss!
Thank you for your time. Please include contact information of phone number and email address when submitting your interest.
Screaming Eagle Delivery, Inc
Get fresh Carrier Delivery jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.