Leasing Manager, Automotive Sales
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Join a family-run Lethbridge institution with an impeccable reputation
- Hone your entrepreneurial skills in a dynamic role
- Be rewarded with uncapped earning potential plus competitive benefits
About Dunlop Ford and Doug Dunlop Leasing
Family-run and in operation for 55 years, Dunlop Ford is an independently-owned dealership that's been serving a diverse portfolio of loyal clientele in Lethbridge, AB. From quality new Ford vehicles to used cars, we know anyone looking for a vehicle near Lethbridge will likely find what they want at our dealership. Our services include trusted Ford car repair, original Ford auto parts, and auto financing to help our customers purchase the car of their dreams.
Doug Dunlop Leasing is the in-house leasing company within Dunlop Ford. We have been providing solutions to individual, commercial, and government clients since 1972. We are an all-purpose leasing company that provides funding for cars, light-duty trucks, heavy-duty trucks, and large equipment.
For more information, please visit our website: dunlopford.com.
About the Opportunity
Doug Dunlop Leasing is currently seeking a full-time in-house Leasing Manager to join our team in Lethbridge, AB.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will take ownership in driving revenue-generating strategies via our car leasing services to existing and potential new clients.
Your duties will also include, but are not limited to:
- Promoting and facilitating the leasing of vehicles and equipment in a professional and ethical manner while providing outstanding customer service
- Serving and retaining an existing portfolio of leasing customers (retail and B2B) while seeking growth in potential new clients
- Facilitating sales strategies in prospecting new business, which may include targeted outreach of potential clients within the area
- Assessing and approving credit decisions, while utilizing financial understanding to ensure compliance of necessary targets
- Maintaining knowledge of manufacturers' product and policy compliance, as well as government legislation/rates related to leasing and automotive sales
- Leading and coaching staff by overseeing in the recruitment, training, performance reviews, and mentorship of direct reports
To qualify, you'll need proven years of sales experience, preferably as a leasing agent/manager (F&I) in automotive sales. Previous roles in finance, accounting, business administration, economics, account management, client-facing customer service, or other related fields will be highly valued for this role.
This incredible opportunity should resonate with you if you have:
- High understanding of finance, accounting, and/or automotive sales
- Sales/account management and relationship-building skills
- Proven leadership skills
- Outstanding background in customer service
- Innovative ideas for new and existing business development
- Background or desire in dealing with financial institutions
- Meticulous attention to detail
- AMVIC license (asset)
Candidates with a combination of education, technical background, or experience that could potentially fit into this role will be considered. As a tight-knit team that takes pride in developing our employees' long-term career development, we will provide all the resources, so you can successfully perform this role!
Please note that a valid driver's license and a criminal background check will be required.
About the Benefits
As a valued member of our team, you can expect an average of $80-110K on-target earnings! In addition, you will receive:
- UNCAPPED earnings potential!
- Comprehensive extended medical & dental benefits
- Autonomy within your role, while feeling supported by our supportive team
- Opportunity to join an independently owned organization with longevity - over 55 years in operation!
- And many more!
Dunlop Ford is a family business that takes pride in doing the right thing for our customers, our people, our community, and our company. We are committed to continually improving on everything we do and providing outstanding customer service.
If this sounds like a perfect opportunity for you, apply now!
Get fresh Automotive Sales Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.