Scott International Procedures, LLC is hiring an International Procedures Pilot Instructor / Curriculum Developer to augment our current cadre of instructors. We are looking for an individual with integrity, knowledge and a high level of experience in International Operations. This is a very rewarding full time position located in the Old Town Ft. Collins, Colorado location, serving the greatest customers in the industry; ours. As a leader in the International Procedures training arena, all team members for Scott IPC uphold the highest standards in customer support and knowledge. Our instructors are second to none.
This is a full time position, which will be a mix of curriculum development work from our Ft. Collins office, travel to teach training classes at customer locations, and professional development at selected conferences/industry events.
The position's salary will be commensurate with candidate's experience, capability, and industry standards. Benefits include: generous paid vacation time, company contributed IRA, additional health & wellness pay.
The successful candidate will meet these prerequisites:
- Experience operating business aircraft internationally (Most or All areas of the world)
- Airline experience will be considered
- Military experience will be considered
- Experience with multi sensor long range capable Nav systems
- Humble, courteous, and kind
- Wear the Scott IPC logo with pride
- Well-spoken and knowledgeable in all aspects of International Procedures but humble enough to reply with, "I don't know but will research and provide your answer"
- Familiar with FAA Part 91 and FAA Part 135 operations
- Experience or comfortable instructing others in a technically advanced curriculum
- Able to research subjects to develop curriculum outlines with possible Power point builds.
- Some weekend travel or classes, although we prefer to schedule weekdays.
Ideal individual will be a pilot who no longer is able or wishes to “fly the line,” is retired, grounded for medical or otherwise wishes to remain active in the industry
- Available to travel world wide if needed, but mostly to North American destinations via commercial travel including Canada (background must allow for Canadian entry)
- Current passport
- Proficient with Microsoft PowerPoint (preferred)
- Have an in depth understanding of issues so as to be able to augment PowerPoint presentations with discussion
Benefits – partial list
- One day of paid vacation earned every full month of work
- Paid Federal holidays
- Relocation assistance package available to the right candidate
- Employee Retirement Plan with company matching offered
- Health & wellness monthly bonus
- Salary commensurate with selected candidate’s qualifications
Applicants should provide:
- 3 Professional References
- Available to begin training within 1 month