Scott Corporate Allentown, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Scott Family of Dealerships
Controller – Auto Industry
Well established Lehigh Valley multi-franchise auto dealership is seeking a Controller who will oversee all dealership accounting/finance functions. If you are a positive team-oriented leader who possesses strong accounting, finance and people management experience within the automotive industry, we would like to connect.
- Well-versed in all facets of accounting, cost, and financial controls.
- Prepare and submit Monthly financial statements.
- Manage/analyze monthly bonus pay plan calculations.
- Daily business partnership with dealership managers and owners.
- Maintain financial controls according to dealership and manufacturer requirements.
- Review and identify profitability opportunities.
- Serve as point of contact for lenders. Negotiate financing and maintain/improve lender relationships.
- Work with our CPA Firm during interim visits and year-end reporting.
- Oversee the preparation of all financial reporting.
- Responsible for all aspects of the dealership accounting office, including support, back-up, and frequent review of office staff.
- Strong and effective communication skills.
- Maintain a positive office culture, embracing our core values.
- Build a strong accounting team, including developing current staff.
Education and Experience
- B.A. in Accounting, Finance, or relevant field. Master’s degree a strong plus.
- Dealership/Automotive Accounting Experience a must.
- ADP/CDK knowledge preferred.
- Relevant track record of experience in financial management required.
- Competent understanding of U.S. Corporate taxation.
- Competitive pay plan
- Medical, dental and vision along with paid life and disability insurance
- Paid Holidays/Personal Days
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with competitive match
"Scott Family of Dealerships we strive to make every customer a customer for life. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated! Every employee at the Scott Family of Dealerships are absolutely critical to its success. Our promise is to keep delivering the same fantastic service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years. If you are interested in a career in the automotive industry then apply today!"
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Scott Corporate