Scotlynn USA Division is one of the fastest growing perishable logistics providers in the USA. We specialize in handling refrigerated shipments with a focus on service that is unparalleled.
Scotlynn USA has an exciting opportunity for Buisness Management, Sales, Advertising, or other related major's interested in developing client services and negotiation skills in a team environment. As a member of our team you will hone your business-to-business research skills, develop proposals and communicate directly with clients to support distribution strategies, analyze business issues and recommend solutions in the fast-paced and growing transportation segment. You’ll be mentored by your peers and business partners and directly influence business decisions that maximize company value.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Support business-to-business research to optimize client solutions
- Learn to develop proposals and present client solutions
- Work directly with our account and client teams to develop distribution solutions
- Process client accounts document scanning, filing, indexing
- Verifying confirmation, distributions, and other various office and financial support activities
- Learn how to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Build real-world skills and gain valuable experience
- Hone your professional communication and project management skills
Qualifications and Skills
- Full-time or part-time Business Student, preferably Junior or Senior with a minimum 2.8 GPA
- Enthusiastic, detail-oriented with a passion for helping others
Benefits and Perks
Internships are paid at $10 per hour and offer the opportunity to gain real-world experience in the field of Business. We work with students schedules and understand academics are your first priority. Internships also have the ability to lead into full-time career opportunities upon graduation.
At Scotlynn USA Division, we are committed to providing equal opportunity in all aspects of employment and we value diversity and an inclusive culture.