Scotlynn USA Division is one of the fastest-growing perishable logistics providers in the USA. We specialize in handling refrigerated shipments with a focus on service that is unparalleled.
Scotlynn USA is seeking to fill one full-time BILINGUAL (English/Spanish/Russian) Logistics Night Dispatcher position. This role provides support through coordinating and monitoring truckload transportation activities by communicating with carriers, suppliers, and vendors to ensure that loads are picked up and delivered on time.
Bilingual in Spanish or Russian is strongly preferred.
This is a NIGHT SHIFT dispatch position with hours that vary between 5:00 p.m. — and 8:00 a.m. during the week and varying hours during the weekend.MUST HAVE OPEN AVAILABILITY NIGHTS AND WEEKENDS.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Handling high telephone call volumes in a courteous, efficient manner during the evening, night, and weekend hours
- Scheduling and verifying pick-up and delivery appointments with shippers and receivers
- Working with carriers/drivers to monitor loading, unloading, and time-management of freight transit
- Identifying and solving existing and potential problems; involving the supervisor and contacting the account manager to resolve problems as necessary
- Performing data entry; entering accurate notes and update fleet management system regarding activity during shift
- Performing miscellaneous clerical duties as needed and during low volume call periods
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong interpersonal and telephone communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and seek out vital information
- Experience in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Customer service experience in handling difficult clients and customers
- Ability to multi-task, maintain professionalism, and provide excellent customer service
- Detail-oriented and excellent note taker
- Clean record and background
Benefits and Perks
Scotlynn offers a competitive benefits package to full-time employees that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance coverage, as well as 401k Retirement Plan with company match.
Starting pay is $12/hr
At Scotlynn USA Division, we are committed to providing equal opportunity in all aspects of employment and we value diversity and an inclusive culture.