- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Logistics Account Manager position is only for driven and hardworking individuals that are looking to be a part of something bigger. With top training, amazing incentives and the ability to manage your own customers, this is the opportunity that you’ve been looking for!
Scotlynn has been in business for over 25 years as a premier transportation company, expanding our operations in Florida, Indiana and southern Ontario.
Logistics Account Managers will be provided with all the training, tools, and opportunities to grow professionally. You begin as a trainee and learn all aspects of the industry. This training will help you develop skills to separate you from the competition. As you become more knowledgeable and confident, you will begin to pursue your own clients and successfully manage the movement of their freight. You will then handle every aspect of your own account and build your book of business.
- Build a portfolio of clients by actively researching and seeking out prospects via sales calls
- Negotiate fair rates with both your clients and carriers
- Act as the liaison between the client, carrier, shipper, and receiver
- Communicate daily with carriers
- Accurately enter and maintain up-to-date information
- Work quickly and effectively to resolve problems that may develop on a freight shipment
We’re looking for individuals who are:
- Highly motivated
- Willing to seek out and seize opportunities
- Driven for personal and financial success
We work 8-5 in the office daily with some after hours as required. Our employees come from many different backgrounds, but all have one thing in common, the drive to succeed.
This position is working from our sales office in Brantford, ON. Included in employment are use of the company gym with personal trainer and healthy meal program provided by our corporate chef.
Why you should apply:
- Fast-paced environment
- Financially rewarding
- Stable company
15 Adi Dassler WayBrantford, ON
Get fresh Logistic Sales jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.