Manager, Marketing Performance and Analytics (18-month contract)
- Expired: January 20, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Requisition ID: 170820
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
As a Manager Marketing Analytics, you will be responsible for managing and measuring the performance of Sales against our targets across multiple business lines, programs, online & offline channels (owned, paid, traditional media) and campaigns. You will live at the intersection of data and insights. You’ll uncover areas of opportunity for the business and the marketing teams. You will also support with executing strategic initiatives as it relates to driving the growth of sales and/or revenue across Scotiabank’s Canadian banking ecosystem.
As part of Scotiabank’s Marketing department, the Marketing Performance team is responsible for leading annual fiscal planning, in-year sales performance management and influencing strategic direction of online & offline sales.
We're looking for someone firmly rooted in objective data-driven decision making, with a track record of ideating, executing, and measuring campaigns that have material impact on growth & revenue.
- Contribute to the development and impact of the Analytics and Performance function within Scotiabank and MD Financial
- Apply a holistic view on customer acquisition through several online & offline channels (paid search, paid social, programmatic display, traditional media) with a test-learn-iterate mindset
- Work closely with Product and Marketing teams on how data is used to influence performance and marketing attribution
- Contribute to the development and implementation of multitouch attributions models and experimentation of new ideas
- Act as the technical administrator on Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google BigQuery, and Marketo
- Responsible for MD Financial marketing campaign reporting, including ownership of the Marketing Campaign Tableau dashboard
- Manage the relationship with the Data Warehouse team, and responsible for requesting updates to existing and any new ETL processes
- Complete security reviews and responsible for implementing required fixes for marketing technologies and processes
- Automate existing processes to improve efficiencies within the marketing department
- Act as the SME for all marketing workflows and system integrations within the department
Education / Experience
- Minimum of 5+ years of professional experience in any of the areas: Marketing Campaign Management, Targeted Marketing, Marketing Analytics, Digital Marketing
- 2+ years’ experience in a role that required making fact-based data driven investment decisions
- Natural curiosity and love for all things data-related
- Strong problem-solving skills. You love working iteratively through challenges, both alone and in teams
- Experience with visualization tools such as Tableau and Adobe Analytics
- Post-secondary education in Marketing Analytics, Data Science, Business Analytics or relevant experience
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail
Work in a standard office-based environment; non-standard hours are a common occurrence.
Position is to be based in Toronto Moderate travel maybe required
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
BusinessView all jobs at Scotiabank
Get fresh Manager Marketing Analytics jobs daily straight to your inbox!