- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a MIG Welder with to become an integral part of our team in Georgetown/Brampton, ON
- Manufacture and fabricate finished metal products
- Install and repair various equipment and components
- Follow blueprints to meet product specifications
- Calculate material measurements to verify specifications
- Conduct tests to evaluate weld quality and tolerance
- Must be punctual; work Mon-Fri
- Previous experience in MIG welding, manufacturing, or other related fields
- 2+ years experience working with structural steel
- Familiarity with welding tools and procedures
- Familiarity with engineering blueprints
- Ability to handle physical workload
ScopeHRWhy Work Here?
ConstructionView all jobs at ScopeHR