- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are actively hiring MIG Welders to become an integral part of our team in Bolton, ON
- Manufacture and fabricate finished metal products
- Install and repair various equipment and components
- Follow blueprints to meet product specifications
- Calculate material measurements to verify specifications
- Conduct tests to evaluate weld quality and tolerance
- Ability to read drawings to ensure the part is to run according to specifications and work instructions
- Ability to work independently with little-to-no supervision diagnosing faults and malfunctions.
- 1+ years of experience welding
- Familiarity with welding tools and procedures
- Familiarity with engineering blueprints and schematics
- Ability to handle a tough physical workload
ScopeHRWhy Work Here?
ConstructionView all jobs at ScopeHR