We are a growing General Contracting Company that provides excellent employment opportunities, where individuals work in a dynamic and challenging environment. The firm is built on skills and efforts of each employee and strives toward continuous development of a growing and prospering business. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing a safe work environment and to fostering the well-being and health of its employees.
We are a new breed construction firm that uses information technology when feasible to communicate with clients, subcontractors, and employees. Efforts toward automation, entrepreneurship, and process improvement are key corporate goals as we build the organization. With those goals as a guiding principle we are always looking for employees that want to be challenged by a work environment that is a dynamic one.
The Business Development team member will be responsible for discovering, developing, and pursuing new business opportunities and relationships within the construction industry in the Southern Nevada market.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Maintain customer relationship and leads through (CRM) database.
· Attend weekly sales and marketing meeting with Managing Member and provide reporting through CRM on opportunities and current pipeline status
· Establish, develop, and foster quality business relationships to generate new business through architects, engineers, developers, bankers, construction managers and owners.
· Be able to strategize at a top level with managers/owners and create new business development strategies based on changing market conditions.
·Prepare and update marketing materials, i.e. presentations.
· Lead and/or assist to professionally prepare, submit, and present accurate and timely formal proposals to clients.
· Conduct all business with the highest ethical and professional standards.
· Execute highest level of integrity and trust with all customers.
· Attending required trade conferences, Industry events and seminars as required by potential opportunities
Education, Experience & Knowledge
· Bachelor’s degree plus a minimum of 2 years’ related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience
· Demonstrates leadership skills with ability and willingness to face challenges, solve problems, and motivate others, while maintaining effective relationships with customers by meeting or exceeding their requirements and expectations.
· knowledge of commercial construction and building practices and terminology
· Demonstrates solid presentation skills and verbal/written skills.
· Demonstrates proficiency using a personal computer (PC) and company communication tools, such as email, internet, and Microsoft products (e.g., Word, Excel, Office).
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Monday to Friday
- One location
Scope Contracting Company