- Posted: 11 days ago
- $21 to $22 Hourly
Delivery Agent – Seattle
Scootaround is looking for a Delivery Agent to help assist with delivering/picking up mobility equipment to the Cruise Ports, Airports, Resorts, Residences, Convention Centers and Hotels in and around the Seattle, Washington State area.
Who We Are
Scootaround is North America’s leading mobility enhancement company. We rent, repair, and service scooters, wheelchairs, walkers, oxygen, and all other types of personal mobility equipment in over 2,500 locations across North America and recently moved to directly selling mobility equipment through our online store and call center. Since 1997, Scootaround has been a proven innovator in developing solutions for travelers requiring personal mobility equipment. Today, Scootaround is the only company in the world uniquely positioned to accommodate a growing demographic utilizing these services worldwide.
What You Will Do
- Providing excellent Customer Service both internally and externally.
- Delivering and picking up of rented mobility equipment to Cruise Ships, Hotels, Convention Centers, Resort and Residences.
- Ensuring every unit meets Scootaround’s Safety, Functionality and Show Quality standards.
- Providing basic Troubleshooting and Service and Repair on the equipment.
- Sanitizing equipment before and after each delivery.
- Assisting in other areas as needed and preforming other duties as assigned.
- Completing all necessary paperwork fully and accurately.
- Performing all assigned duties in a safe and responsible manner, while following our COVID-19 safety procedures.
- Working experience as a Delivery Driver.
- Strong Customer Service Skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License.
- TWIC Card holders an asset. If you do not have a TWIC Card, we will assist you in the application.
- Must be able to lift up-to 50 lbs.
- Able to work under pressure and in changing environmental conditions.
- Basic Computer and Microsoft knowledge required.
- Must have a flexible schedule to work available days, evenings and weekends.
- Hourly - $21- $22 per hour.
- Full Time Employees (and their families) are eligible to enroll into Benefits (medical, dental, vision, and basic life insurance).
- Option to enroll in our company’s 401k plan.
- Paid Time Off - Employees accrue up to 14 days of paid vacation and 3 paid personal days per calendar year.
- 7 Paid Holidays.
- Volunteer paid time off.
If you thrive on helping people, think about choosing a rewarding career where you will have the opportunity to connect with people in challenging situations.
How to Apply
- We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Scootaround Inc
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?