School Psychologist - Single Campus Responsibility
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We have opportunities for School Psychologists who would like to immerse themselves in a school setting. As a School Psychologist with a Scoot Education partner school, you will be responsible from a therapy/counseling perspective as well as the key member driving the MET process. You are the difference-maker to so many student’s, teacher’s and parent’s lives. We stand ready to match you with the best school for you to flourish. Scoot Education creates exceptional experiences in education through dedicated School Psychologists such as you.
Scoot Education is hiring exceptional school psychologists across Greater Phoenix. Having been established in California for four school years, and grown to have multiple offices and regions up and down the state, we are excited to be expanding to Arizona to extend our impact within school communities across the US, and specifically special education students within Phoenix and AZ.
Check out our website - www.scoot.education - to learn more about us, and why you should consider becoming part of the Scoot team.
● value learning above all else
● put students first and celebrate their success
● possess a growth mindset and empathetic nature
● make all decisions based on our mission and BE GREAT values
● talk to our educators daily because we care about them
● listen to your needs + preferences before matching you with assignments
A successful school psychologist will:
● Assess children’s psycho educational difficulties and assure that all reports are in compliance with state statutes
● Encourage the use of data-based decision making and research-based interventions ● Maintain adequate and timely evaluation records
● Provide social skills training, counseling, and/or behavioral coaching as indicated in a student’s IEP or 504 plan limited individual and group counseling for students
● Communicate effectively with families and involve families in making decisions regarding their children’s educational needs
You’ll need to provide the following education & licensing requirements:
● Master’s Degree
● AZ IVP Fingerprint Clearance Card
● AZ Department of Education School Psychologist Certificate
● You are a W-2 employee of Scoot Education. No self-employment taxes.
● People are our entire reason for being. We’re an educational staffing company specializing in helping educators--for free!
● We are tech-driven, but human-enabled. We’re local, but come with 15+ years of global expertise. We understand urgency, value diversity, and we have heart.
● We are dedicated to helping create exceptional experiences in education.
● We care about developing meaningful relationships with you and the community as well as striving to "BE GREAT" every day.
Our “BE GREAT” values are: belief, exceptional, growth, relationships, empower, attitude, team.
We can’t wait to hear from you! Apply: www.scoot.education/jobs
Scoot EducationWhy Work Here?
Looking to make an impact on education within the USA? Join a mission-led organization doing exactly that!
EducationView all jobs at Scoot Education