We are seeking an exceptional researcher to join our team as a Research Associate to refine our best-in-class proprietary RNA expression and delivery platform. The ideal candidate has at least a bachelor’s degree in a biology-related field with significant RNA handling experience. They will be able to quickly learn and integrate new protocols into existing workflows; possess strong oral and written communication capabilities; demonstrate excellent collaboration & interpersonal skills; and be adept at problem solving in a fast-paced environment.
- Apply new protocols and analyses to optimize RNA synthesis and purification at scale
- Routinely generate high quality RNA for in vitro and in vivo experimentation
- Develop and exercise stringent quality control measures with close attention to detail
- Actively participate within project teams and collaborate across interdisciplinary R&D programs
- Independently manage scheduling, interpret process data, and communicate results
- Contribute to a positive and exciting work environment
- BS in biology, genetics, biochemistry or related discipline with 0-4 years of postgraduate or industry research experience.
- Experience in several of the following is preferred but not required:
- RNA molecular biology
- RNA synthesis and purification
- Material stock management
- Chromatography (HPLC or FPLC)