- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Scisco Genetics Inc. is a leader in immunogenetics, offering DNA sequencing technology for the most complex and clinically-relevant regions of the human genome. Our mission is to raise the standard of healthcare through precision medicine based on host genetics.
Works with the team responsible for laboratory operations. Performs intake of and processing for biological samples. DNA isolation from blood, cells, swabs and other sample types. PCR processing of extracted DNA. Management and safe storage of sequenced genomic data and corresponding DNA.
- Perform routine and complex technical procedures and functions according to departmental Standard Operating Procedures
- Processing human blood, cell and DNA samples for extraction and sequencing
- DNA extraction and isolation
- RT PCR – HLA/KIR/FcGr Typing
- Preparing solutions and buffers
- Shipping and Receiving biological substances
- Use of internal software applications to manage and track work
- One year experience as a laboratory technician or equivalent
- Excellent time management, multitasking
- Interpersonal/collaboration skills and experience
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Organization skills and attention to detail
- Experience with Microsoft Office Word, Excel
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Biology, Chemistry, Medical Technology or a related science (or 24 credits in Chemistry/Biology constituting a biological science major) as required by CLIA
1551 Eastlake EastSeattle, WA
Get fresh DNA Sequencing Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!