Registered Nurse Manager (RN Manager)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Scion Nonprofit Staffing has been engaged to conduct an immediate search for an experienced Registered Nurse Manager (RN Manager) for our client, a rapidly growing and highly regarded healthcare provider offering dialysis services nationwide. This meaningful full-time opportunity can positively impact patient care and is for immediate hire, onsite in San Jose, CA!
The Role: The incoming RN Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the dialysis center, which includes patient services, center operations, personnel, and financial management. The RN Manager possesses a strong understanding of the quality performance assessment and improvement program. Considered an experienced expert in the field, the RN Manager acts as a physician liaison; assessing and proactively addressing potential patient and staff safety issues. Communicating with patients, physicians, direct reports, and co-workers, the RN Manager is a team leader who educates and mentors staff.
- Provide oversight and leadership of the dialysis floor to ensure compliance with the companyâs standard operating procedures (SOP) during day-to-day clinical operations.
- Collaborate closely with the leadership team to manage continuous improvement of practices, processes, and procedures to further donor satisfaction, compliance, documentation, and efficiency.
- Cultivate an atmosphere of open communication that facilitates staff input into decision-making, resolution of conflict, and collegiality among all team members.
- Ensure established process flow is consistently followed by all clinical staff.
- Establish goals and performance expectations with staff that tie to the company mission and objectives.
- Monitor employee productivity and provide constructive feedback and coaching when needed.
- Regularly review and evaluate clinical staff performance and complete annual performance evaluations.
- Demonstrate effective and professional inter-disciplinary communication.
- Oversight of the preparation, review, and completion of monthly quality control documents.
- Oversee all ongoing and new staff training in support of Clinical Operations management.
- Provide backup support and input to site management for staff scheduling, process flow, hiring, and operational decisions.
- Act as a clinical point of contact during audits or clinical investigations.
- Serve as backup RN on an as-needed basis.
- Bachelorâs degree in nursing
- Current State Registered Nurse License (CA)
- Current CPR certification
- Minimum 4 years of full-time clinical nursing experience (in oncology, apheresis, blood bank, or dialysis highly preferred)
- 1-2 years of clinical supervisory experience with multiple direct reports
- Demonstrated leadership skills and people management skills
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Google Apps required; willingness to learn additional job-relevant software (donor database management system, electronic medical records)
- Comfortable with tasks involving exposure to blood, body fluids, or tissues
Compensation & Benefits: This exciting leadership opportunity offers the ability to be a catalyst for the transformation of kidney care! Along with the unique opportunity to join a mission-driven team, our client offers a competitive base salary of $160,000-$170,000 DOE plus an annual incentive plan, medical, dental, and vision benefits, and a retirement option w/match!
To Apply: For immediate consideration, please visit and submit your resume and letter of interest in Word format here: https://www.scionstaffing.com/job/9261
About Our Firm: Scion Nonprofit Staffing is an award-winning national nonprofit recruitment and staffing specialist for nonprofit organizations, foundations, associations, and educational institutions! Since 2006, we have had the pleasure of successfully placing thousands of talented professionals supporting incredible missions and programs. Through our innovative team building and recruiting solutions, we bridge the gap in executive leadership searches, direct hire nonprofit recruiting, interim leadership placement, and temporary professional staffing.
We are proud to be part of the Forbes lists of the Best Recruitment Firms and the Best Executive Search Firms in America. Additionally, Scion has been recognized as a ClearlyRated Best of Staffing firm as well as a top recruitment firm by The Business Times. Additional information about our firm and our practices can be found online. Scion Nonprofit Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and the candidates we represent.
Scion Nonprofit, a division of Scion Staffing, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value for ourselves, our client companies, and the candidates we represent. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value for ourselves, our client companies, and the candidates we represent. For opportunities located in a region that has enacted fair chance, arrest, or conviction-based employment ordinances, Scion Nonprofit proactively follows the enacted guidance and considers for employment all qualified applications with arrest and conviction records. We believe in following best practices and considering all qualified applicants that apply with us.
For opportunities located in a region that has enacted fair chance, arrest, or conviction-based employment ordinances, Scion Nonprofit Staffing proactively follows the enacted guidance and considers for employment all qualified applications with arrest and conviction records. We engage in socially conscious business practices and believe that diverse, equitable, inclusive, and non-biased talent and recruitment processes are foundational to the success of Scion as well as every client organization with whom we partner.
It is our mission to diligently provide the nation’s best staffing and executive search services, guided by socially conscious business practices. At Scion, we lead by example, consistently promoting operational excellence; delivering employee and client satisfaction; upholding professional ethics; celebrating diversity, equity, and inclusion; and fostering the true potential of our industry.
Scion Staffing takes its name from a scion: the portion of a plant which, when attached to a new foundation, can grow new life. With great care, we strategically place new talent to empower organizational growth.
DIVERSITY, EQUITY, & INCLUSION
We believe diverse teams are more than a strength; they are essential for success. We aim to be proactive in our work to ensure that our application, interview, and hiring processes are inclusive, equitable, and beneficial for all. We practice and promote these values throughout our firm and externally in the partnerships and connections we intentionally create.
INTEGRITY & ETHICS
We do the right thing. We listen empathically to our candidates, clients, staff, and partners. We communicate honestly, with kindness and respect, and we deliver on our commitments.
We are committed to excellence in everything we do, striving to deliver lasting value to our clients, candidates, partners, and staff.
LEARNING & INNOVATION
We continually refine our services, processes, communication, and operational systems and structures, utilizing ever-evolving technological tools to empower our far-reaching impact and growth. We are humble and embrace individual professional development opportunities to strengthen our company from within.
We take pride in empowering our clients’ strategic hiring goals and connecting extraordinary candidates to new career pathways. We celebrate the opportunity to uplift and improve the futures of individuals and organizations alike.
TEAMWORK & POSITIVITY
We are committed to providing value and inspiring others through our work. We believe empathy and positivity fuel effective collaboration. We hold these core values and leverage them at all levels of our organization. Together, we succeed.
AddressSan Jose, CA
HealthcareView all jobs at Scion Staffing
Get fresh Managed Care Nurse jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.