Chief Executive Officer
Scion Staffing Sturgeon Bay, WI
- Expired: September 23, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Scion Executive Search has been retained to conduct a search for the incoming Chief Executive Officer on behalf of our wonderful client, Sunshine Resources of Door County. They are a celebrated organization dedicated to helping people with special needs achieve full participation in society by providing superior day service programming, prevocational employment, community employment, and educational opportunities that build confidence and foster independence. This is a unique executive opportunity to lead an organization that is dramatically impacting Door County, WI. This tremendous opening is full-time and located onsite at the organization’s headquarters in Sturgeon Bay, WI.
As the leader of Sunshine Resources, the Chief Executive Officer’s primary focus will be to maintain efficient operations, grow their services, ensure compliance with State or Federal guidelines, and continuously improve and provide oversight to financial. This position will lead Sunshine Resources’ administrative team to achieve high levels of quality client service, innovative program development, employee engagement, client satisfaction, and a vibrant, positive organizational culture. This position will ensure organizational performance through measurement and apply metrics in pursuit of continuous improvement. In addition, developing and fostering an understanding of the Door County community and the importance of strong relationships, the Chief Executive Officer will lead donor development, public relations, and visibility in concert with their mission, goals, and objectives.
- Implement and achieve the organization’s strategic and operating goals by working directly with the Board Chair to set monthly Board and Executive meeting agendas; work with the entire Board of Directors to implement the organization’s mission.
- Embrace the Strategic Plan as established by the Board of Directors as well as its implementation in each service area.
- Directly work with, supervise, and collaborate with Senior Leadership and other Team members to provide daily support/direction and focus on objectives that move the organization forward.
- In collaboration with the Senior Leadership and other Team members, ensure compliance with State or Federal guidelines, current trends in the agency industry, and plan for necessary resources for all areas of services are available.
- Provide development and planning for the annual budget with input from the Leadership Team and other Directors.
- Oversee operations to include IT and Security of building and business information, data, and other sensitive information.
- Ensure that the organization is achieving monthly, quarterly, and annual goals and targets.
- Manage donor activities to achieve donor fundraising goals, including all grant outreach other solicitation opportunities, as well as all assigned capital development campaigns.
- Monitor, develop, and negotiate all contracts on behalf of the organization, including Managed Care Organizations, to be the lead voice of Sunshine Resources to its primary funding sources.
- Serve as the primary spokesperson for the organization by overseeing marketing and social media communication efforts with constituents, media, donors, and the general public.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key organizations and leverage those relationships to strategically enhance Sunshine Resources’ mission with like organizations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Administration, Business, Nursing, Human Services, Marketing, or related study; Continuous course work or advanced certification and/or degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years management level experience with demonstrated history of managing highly regulated state and federal industries, financial matters, and budgets.
- Solid history of organizational development and improving organizational financial stability.
- High level strategy and planning skills with the ability to command the confidence of stakeholders and lead and build teams and partnerships.
- Ability to advocate on the organization’s behalf and communicate effectively to clients and their representatives, employees, volunteers, Board Members, business partners, and community members.
- Lead with compassion and promote diversity and inclusiveness with all individuals in the community.
- Excellent computer skills in all areas of Microsoft Office and CRM software.
This wonderful opportunity offers the ability to make significant impact leading Sunshine Resources. In addition to a competitive base salary of $85-115K (DOE), this incredible role provides a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, sick time, paid vacation, eight paid holidays, 401k with up to 3% match (after 1 year), and many other perks! This is an opportunity and mission which will inspire you daily!
About Door County, Wi
Door County, WI is a gorgeous area recognized for its long shoreline, lighthouses, and numerous state parks. It is right at the tip of Wisconsin on the Great Lakes and is a picturesque place to live! Providing pristine beaches and a charming coastal feel, the Door County area is often considered the “Cape Cod of the Midwest,” and offers a wide variety of outdoor recreation opportunities. It is also known for its art galleries and performing arts and offers a superb quality of life.
Applications And Nominations
Sunshine Resources has retained the services of Scion Executive Search, a national executive search firm specializing in mission-driven organization recruitment, to assist in conducting this important search. For immediate consideration please apply with your resume and cover letter, formatted in Microsoft Word, via: http://scionstaffing.com/jobportal/#/jobs/8054.
Please Address Applications To
Elizabeth Crimmins, National Executive Search Principal
Sabrina Tirado, Executive Search Associate
Scion Executive Search
Review of applications, nominations, and expressions of interest will begin immediately and continue on a confidential basis until an appointment is made.
About Our Firm
Scion Executive Search (www.scionexecutivesearch.com) is a national award-winning executive search firm! Since 2006, we have had the pleasure of successfully placing hundreds of exceptional leaders to organizations with incredible missions and programs. Through our innovative team building and recruitment solutions, we seamlessly bridge the gap in interim and executive searches. Our track record and recruitment process has made us one of the top recruitment firms in the nation.
We are proud to be part of the Forbes lists of the Best Executive Search Firms and the Best Recruitment Firms in America. Additionally, we have been recognized as a recruitment leader by ClearlyRated, as well as a top recruitment firm by The Business Times for over ten years running. More information about Scion Executive Search can be found at www.scionexecutivesearch.com.
Scion Executive Search, a division of Scion Staffing, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent. For opportunities located in a region that have enacted fair chance, arrest or conviction-based employment ordinances, Scion Executive Search proactively follows the enacted guidance and considers for employment all qualified applications with arrest and conviction records. We believe in following best practices and considering all qualified applicants that apply with us.
AddressSturgeon Bay, WI
BusinessView all jobs at Scion Staffing