Scion Staffing San Francisco, CA
- Expired: September 04, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Scion Staffing has been engaged to hire an enthusiastic Administrative Assistant with an wonderful Nonprofit Organization in San Francisco, California!
We are seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant for immediate hire! This is an amazing opportunity that will support a team of dedicated staff while supporting a truly wonderful cause and making an impact.. There is great potential for long term career growth while enjoying the work you do!
- Implement processes to organize and maintain office operations
- Establish efficient work flow processes
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls
- Prepare reports, invoices processing, and data entry
- Manage office calendar
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Perform basic office accounting duties
- 2+ years of experience in an Administrative support role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Customer service attitude
This opportunity provides a starting hourly pay of $25.00 with room for further career growth over time, plus medical health, dental, vision benefits, sick time, 401K plan and more! This is a wonderful opportunity to gain valuable experience and work apart of a terrific team!
How To Apply
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter here: https://www.scionstaffing.com/job/8026. We look forward to contacting potential-match applicants.
About Our Search Firm
Scion Staffing is a national award-winning staffing firm! Since 2006, we have had the pleasure of successfully placing thousands of talented professionals with amazing career opportunities. Through our innovative team building and recruiting solutions, we bridge the gap in executive leadership searches, direct hire recruiting, interim leadership placement and temporary professional staffing. Our track record and recruitment process has made us one of the top recruitment firms in the nation.
We are proud to be part of the Forbes lists of the Best Recruitment Firms and the Best Executive Search Firms in America. Additionally, Scion has been recognized as a Clearly Rated Best of Staffing firm as well as a top recruitment firm by The Business Times. Additional information about us can also be found at www.scionstaffing.com. Scion Staffing, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent. For opportunities located in a region that have enacted fair chance, arrest or conviction-based employment ordinances, Scion Staffing proactively follows the enacted guidance and considers for employment all qualified applications with arrest and conviction records. We believe in following best practices and considering all qualified applicants that apply with us.
AddressSan Francisco, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Scion Staffing