We are currently seeking a temporary full-time Shift Supervisor to support operations at the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services Processing Center.
· Direct, train, assist, and supervisor staff in performing specialized service center functions
· Coordinate and facilitate changes in workflow amongst large dynamic teams
· Ensure that work performed in functional areas is performed to optimal quality standards
· Document and report progress of all activities in functional areas and report the status to the Assistant Site Manager
· Review and approve the daily production report of each team employee
· Compare daily production hours to the daily production report to ensure accuracy
· Ensure that the standard operating procedures and training material for each functional stage is used and understood
· Conduct frequent internal quality checks
· Ensure that proper safety protocols are followed
· Accomplish other tasks as needed
Required Qualifications and Experience:
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· U.S. Citizenship
· At least 2 years of previous records management experience with 1 year in a supervisory role
· Computer literacy in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
· Must qualify and maintain a USCIS Public Trust clearance
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk and sit for long periods of time; use hands and fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; use fingers and hands to type or write; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Ability to push, pull, reach, stoop and/or bend and lift up to 40 pounds repetitively at times.
Minimum Skills and Abilities:
· Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment and relate well to others
· Ability to show initiative and commitment to the company’s goals
· Ability to readily adapt to changing requirements
· Strong commitment to performing and producing at the highest level of quality at all times
· Ability to manage individual workflow effectively and improve processes when necessary
· Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with coworkers both in written and verbal communications
· Positive attitude focused on customer satisfaction
Sciolex Corporation is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and trusted provider in the civil and defense, intelligence, and security industries. With our remarkable team of engineers, analysts, developers, program managers, and support staff, we work to solve our nation’s most intricate challenges through creative and innovative solutions.
At Sciolex Corporation, our top priorities and most valuable resources are our employees, which is why we offer a competitive total compensation package. We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) who celebrates diversity in and out of our organization. Come see where your opportunities for success can flourish.