Sciolex Corporation is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and trusted provider in the civil and defense, intelligence, and security industries. With our remarkable team of engineers, analysts, developers, program managers, and support staff, we work to solve our nation’s most intricate challenges through creative and innovative solutions.
At Sciolex Corporation, our top priorities and most valuable resources are our employees, which is why we offer a competitive total compensation package. We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) who celebrates diversity in and out of our organization. Come see where your opportunities for success can flourish.
We are currently seeking a full-time, mid-level GPS Monitoring and Management (M&M) System Engineer to support our U.S. Government customer in the Chantilly, VA area.
· M&M CONOP development and implementation
· M&M requirements document coordination with the IC
· M&M architecture development and documentation
· M&M briefing development and review (Programmatic, technical, schedule)
· M&M representation to various worldwide GPS I&T testing events
· M&M conduit to receiving community GPS/GNSS intelligence reports
· M&M support to various internal and external IC and DoD technical exchange meetings
· Minimum 10 years of Intelligence Community (IC) background
· Minimum B.S. degree in a STEM discipline, or equivalent experience
· Strong system engineering process experience
· Strong staff officer experience – i.e. meeting coordination, action item tracking, management of internal and external correspondence, briefing prep and documentation proofreading
· Knowledge of architectural guidelines such as DoDAF
· IC knowledge – familiarity with overhead collection, processing and reporting capabilities
· Knowledge of fusion / correlation using Multi-INT data
· JSIS/NSIS, EDR, TRR, ORR, ORD, OAR experience
· Must possess an active TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
· SIGINT and GEOINT knowledge – familiarity with overhead, airborne, and ground collection, processing and reporting capabilities
· Multi-INT fusion background – i.e. the correlation and linking of disparate into objects/tracks
Benefits and Compensation:
We are pleased to offer a market-competitive total benefits package that includes such valuable components as: Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance, Paid Vacation and Personal Time Off, Health Savings Account (HSA), company-matched Fidelity 401k contributions, Identity-Theft Protection, Life insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, and our unique Quality-of-Life Reimbursement program.