This position provides Geospatial Intelligence requirements support to the Systems Engineering Directorate (SED) using NRO instructions, SED Rules of Writing, and Configuration Management (CM) by:
- Adding, deleting, or modifying Enterprise, Function, and System level requirements
- Updating requirements via NRO Engineering Review Board controlled Configuration Items
- Maintaining requirements in assigned Cis to support acquisition and baseline updates
- Performing Request for Change (RFC) activities such as: managing overall efforts of the RFC process and individual phases of the RFC process including preparation, development, release/review, and RFC closure/approval
- Supporting Working Groups (WGs) by participating in weekly staff meetings, Integrated Project Team (IPT), System Requirements IPT, Joint WGs with Mission Partners, Technical Exchange Meetings, and other events supporting the RFC process
- Preparing briefings and developing white papers for government approval
- Preparing trip reports after forums and providing a report or briefing summarizing the results to the government
Qualifications and Experience:
- TS/SCI with CI Poly
- BS degree, or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with current GEOINT sharing technologies and search capabilities is preferred
- Additional knowledge or experience with agency-specific online databases, domain-unique search and engineering tools is desired
- Microsoft Office familiarity is required
Sciolex Corporation is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and trusted provider in the civil and defense, intelligence, and security industries. With our remarkable team of engineers, analysts, developers, program managers, and support staff, we work to solve our nation’s most intricate challenges through creative and innovative solutions.
We are pleased to offer a market-competitive total benefits package that includes such valuable components as: Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance, Paid Vacation and Personal Time Off, Health Savings Account (HSA), company-matched Fidelity 401k contributions, Identity-Theft Protection, Life insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, and our unique Quality-of-Life Reimbursement program.
At Sciolex Corporation, our top priorities and most valuable resources are our employees, which is why we offer a competitive total compensation package. We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) who celebrates diversity in and out of our organization. Come see where your opportunities for success can flourish.