Sciolex Corporation is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and trusted provider in the civil and defense, intelligence, and security industries. With our remarkable team of engineers, analysts, developers, program managers, and support staff, we work to solve our nation’s most intricate challenges through creative and innovative solutions.
At Sciolex Corporation, our top priorities and most valuable resources are our employees, which is why we offer a competitive total compensation package. We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) who celebrates diversity in and out of our organization. Come see where your opportunities for success can flourish.
We are currently seeking full-time Systems Architects of all levels to support our U.S. Government customer in the Chantilly area.
We are looking for a proactive, solution-minded individual who is flexible, able to respond to dynamic environments, collaborates across the community, and guides customer activities, which are focused on developing and assessing alternative architectures to take advantage of emerging technologies and meet evolving intelligence needs.
Job responsibilities include:
· External engagement across the IC to validate mission needs and capabilities required to solve evolving intelligence difficulties and build advocacy for future architectures and CONOPS
· Internal engagement across the NRO to build acceptance for current and future acquisition decisions that support senior decision makers’ intent for an efficient, effective and integrated mission architecture
· Develop, define, and assess mission needs and capabilities to drive future architecture solutions to more efficient and effective solutions for intelligence problems
· Identify, develop, and assess alternative mission architecture solutions to efficiently and effectively support evolving intelligence problems
· Evaluate alternative acquisition/investment portfolios against future architecture direction/guidance to support senior level decision making
· Outreach and engage with industry, academia and other Government agencies involved with the use and development of emerging technologies, operating concepts, tactics and behaviors impacting evolving intelligence problems
· Develop and maintain architecture products that capture and communicate senior decision maker’s intended direction and implementation guidance for an efficient, effective and integrated mission architecture
· Develop and allocate enterprise and system level capabilities, requirements, and standards that drive senior decision makers’ intended direction and implementation guidance for efficient, effective and integrated mission architecture to acquisition programs
· Leading cross functional/organizational teams formulating a unified vision for the enterprise
(Desired Science, Engineering, Math)
· BA/BS (13+ yrs);
· MA/MS (12+ yrs);
· Or equivalent experience
· Active TS/SCI with CI Poly
Skills and Experience:
· Data management, Data architecture, or systems engineering experience
· Superior interpersonal, written and communications skills with the ability to interface with different personalities in a range of positions, including many at very senior levels
· Leadership and negotiation skills to work effectively in a dynamic team environment to resolve issues between different organizational viewpoints and implement the vision of senior government executives
· Strong systems engineering skills in the process areas of Architecting, Requirements/Standards, Investment/Portfolio or User Engagement
· Strong engineering analysis skills in support of cost/business case analysis, analysis of alternatives, trade-off/impact analysis, or development and use of measures/metrics/scorecards
· Knowledge and experience with IC functional manager’s organizations and experience with one or more organizations within the intelligence community
· Development of enterprise architecture vision, strategy, guidance and direction for an organization preferably in the intelligence community
· Development of architecture products and Requirements using enterprise architecture frameworks (DoDAF, FEAF) and ICCR processes
· Knowledge and understanding of the NRO GEOINT & SIGINT collection phenomenology
· Background in intelligence analysis, with an understanding of technical problems and solutions as they relate to the current and future intelligence environment
· Knowledge of NRO space or ground architectures, systems and acquisition programs in the GEOINT, SIGINT or communications domains
· Knowledge and experience with implementation and operations of ASP/ISP organizations or service oriented architecture design within the intelligence community.
Benefits and Compensation:
We are pleased to offer a market-competitive total benefits package that includes such valuable components as: Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance, Paid Vacation and Personal Time Off, Health Savings Account (HSA), company-matched Fidelity 401k contributions, Identity-Theft Protection, Life insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, and our unique Quality-of-Life Reimbursement program.
MAX Salary: $132,000